• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

AlanHaTe

Smash Ace
and the worst part is that what the are we supposed to do against olimar?!?!?!

I was like well no problem Mr. MK can solve my problem :troll:

but now what the hell?!?! I can't learn Falco, it's just like...

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Peach. xD

Or so I heard, though I heard recently that she's not THAT bad for him. Also, Sheik might work if you still want to stick to Zelda, though Olimar still wrecks. Seriously, what are Olimar's bad MUs?

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
You're younger than me . . . and, besides, I merely meant "members who have left for a while but have since returned"

The disillusionment period of Brawl kinda wiped TONNES of activity from the boards :/

How is the Nation of the Afgahns anyway? We don't hear too much about it anymore. Do you mainly stay in the millitary areas or are the civilian zones any more inviting nowadays?
It is what it is. I'm in a military base, but there are a lot of civilians that work here. I really miss home too. And I missed the silly banters that go on here.

AzNfinesse

Smash Journeyman
sorry for the double post, but i'm glad to see that the photoshop i did is still on the original post. glad my contribution to the boards are still here :p

@sonic: i'm pretty sure we're the same age

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Stop being silly guys, no MK won't make any character better than they are.
Uprising character due to their usage is another thing.

And about Olimar's MUs... Marth is overrated, if Olimar do not Pikmin throw at all, Marth would struggle a lot agaist Oli's shield.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Stop being silly guys, no MK won't make any character better than they are.
No, but he made some characters more useful in the tier list because he didn't wreck them, and he made some less useful because he wrecked them, so him being gone may shift around some character usage and, indirectly, stir up the tier list.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
If anything, I expect stagelist to increase (I'm looking at you, "starters" >_>).
That would make game more interesting both to play and watch.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
LOL.

so funny story

there is this girl who works as the lady in the hospital who hands the babies to their mothers after the babies spend some time with the doctors. she has to say the name of the baby such as "Here's John!" or "Here's Emily!" well, she got a baby named Shadynasty, pronounced Shuh-Dynasty. she was having trouble pronouncing the name, and even had some doctors look at it with her and they were pretty confused. eventually she handed the baby to the mother very nervously, and said, "Here's.... Shady-nasty!"
A woman came to our pharmacy with the name La-a.

When she came to pick up the Rx she had dropped off, we, as we normally do, hold up the bag, and read the first name like a question to make sure we grabbed the right bag (in case more than one person with the same last name has RXs waiting)

So she comes in and, let's pretend her last name is "Williams". This is the scene which occured.

PT = Pharmacy Technician _______ La-a Williams = LW

PT: Hello :) Here for a pickup?
LW: Yeah. For Williams.
PT: *rummages in RX bin and finds the bag*
PT: *looks at the bag for a couple seconds*
PT: "La Ah?"
LW: No. The "-" is not silent: it's LaDASHa.

seriously..... WHAT!?!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I'd be down to make out with a girl in that case.
Boob grabs are also acceptable, but they require a closer relationship before attempted :awesome:

I still remember freshman year of college when a girl I was only acquainted with stole something of mine and hid it in her cleavage saying "You can't get it now"

My obvious response was "Wanna bet?" And I promptly fished for it.
Her ta-tas lost "personal zone only" status when my belongings were stashed there.

Betch stole my ****, like I'm gonna stand by and just let her walk it away in her brassier.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I love when girls think I won't go that far to get my things.
Then they feel violated after I get it.
My guy friends learned the hard way.
I know.... and I totally don't get that part.

If you don't want my hands on your lady bits, don't give me a reason to put them there.... because I sure as hell wasn't going to put them there on my own.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
HEY!!! Don't scramble our conversations in quotes to fulfill your sick sex fantasies....
heh.... if I wanted to fulfill sick sex fantasies, believe me, you'd know it. . . or maybe you wouldn't.
That's the fun part.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
oh Zelda boards lol
A woman came to our pharmacy with the name La-a.

When she came to pick up the Rx she had dropped off, we, as we normally do, hold up the bag, and read the first name like a question to make sure we grabbed the right bag (in case more than one person with the same last name has RXs waiting)

So she comes in and, let's pretend her last name is "Williams". This is the scene which occured.

PT = Pharmacy Technician _______ La-a Williams = LW

PT: Hello :) Here for a pickup?
LW: Yeah. For Williams.
PT: *rummages in RX bin and finds the bag*
PT: *looks at the bag for a couple seconds*
PT: "La Ah?"
LW: No. The "-" is not silent: it's LaDASHa.

seriously..... WHAT!?!
seriously.....WTH?
I still remember freshman year of college when a girl I was only acquainted with stole something of mine and hid it in her cleavage saying "You can't get it now"

My obvious response was "Wanna bet?" And I promptly fished for it.
Her ta-tas lost "personal zone only" status when my belongings were stashed there.

Betch stole my ****, like I'm gonna stand by and just let her walk it away in her brassier.
if i couldn't get someone else to do it for me i would be all in there to get my **** back.
SOLID SNAKE

was zelda waiting for it?

Top Bottom