• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
LessThanPi
I call mine stupid, dumb, horrible.
When ever usmash, love, etc. trade I call her Xuzemi princess.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I feel so young when I look at the pics of you ppl, Im only 13 hehe. Ill come around eventually ^_^ Still working on a name

stealth3654

Smash Lord
Smash Name: Billy
Region: Atlantic South
Tournament player
Former teammates: N/A
Color costume: Original (Purple)
Sheik: My main
Secondaries: Zelda and Marth. Mario if Zelda isn't accepted in low tier tourneys.
Photo:

By the way, I'm 17 :).

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
I feel so young when I look at the pics of you ppl, Im only 13 hehe. Ill come around eventually ^_^ Still working on a name
I always thought I was the youngest here at just under 16. And how is everyone here so tall? I swear half of you are over 6 foot....

If you're talking about nicknames for Zelda, how about 'Sorceress of Disillusion'?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I was thinking something with "wise" in the name cus of the triforce actually, but your name is cool =)

How about the Wise Witch of Hyrule.......O.O idk thats all i got

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
How about: 'Crouching Zelda, Hidden Triforce'. I know it doens't have the word wise in, but I think it's cool. For something with wise in, how about 'Birth of the Wise Goddess'?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I always thought I was the youngest here at just under 16. And how is everyone here so tall? I swear half of you are over 6 foot....

If you're talking about nicknames for Zelda, how about 'Sorceress of Disillusion'?
I'm only, like, 5'9"

That puts me sqarely under the average for males my age.

And don't force a Zelda name. If you don't have one, you don't have one.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I'm 5'7" and 22 years old.... you're not young. The rest of us are just too **** old to be playing this game, lol.

RoyalBlood

Smash Ace
You're all on your way to the hole! ♥

Eh... I mean.....

Don't worry, when you become an """""""""""""""adult""""""""""""""""" you'll regret it ;(

Glad I'm still young & flourishing n_n

zeldspazz

Smash Master
I'm 5'7" and 22 years old.... you're not young. The rest of us are just too **** old to be playing this game, lol.
Hmm, so I am the future of SSBB competitive play and metagame of the future????

I guess we're screwed then.]

Go Youth!!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Lol come to think of it a lot of zelda players seem to be on the older side - our brains aren't functioning like they used to haha!

^ I think that illustrates my point

I'll update the OP in awhile - thanks for all the resizes, I think the OP's coming along nicely. I also really don't know what to do for my 21st next year but I wanna go all out with a bang (literally!!). Any suggestions?

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Lol come to think of it a lot of zelda players seem to be on the older side - our brains aren't functioning like they used to haha!

^ I think that illustrates my point

I'll update the OP in awhile - thanks for all the resizes, I think the OP's coming along nicely. I also really don't know what to do for my 21st next year but I wanna go all out with a bang (literally!!). Any suggestions?
God you sound exactly like my cousin. She just graduated college and she's said that shes going through her midlife crisis and feels old, because I'm going into Junior High School and she remembers holding me when I was born ^^

Nice pic btw =P

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
for my 21st, most of my friends were busy. Only 2 friends could go out with me... I had to drive because one had her car JUST had her car hit in the parking lot so it wasn't useable, one had just driven for 2 hours, so he didn't WANT to drive, and he had a rental car so no-one else was allowed to drive it.

My care was, then, the only option, and I was the only one of the 3 of us who could drive a stick, therefore, I had to drive, and the girl was uber paranoid that I not even take a single quaff of alcohol or she wouldn't get in the car with me.... so I didn't have my first official "drink" until the week AFTER I turned 21. :laugh:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
for my 21st, most of my friends were busy. Only 2 friends could go out with me... I had to drive because one had her car JUST had her car hit in the parking lot so it wasn't useable, one had just driven for 2 hours, so he didn't WANT to drive, and he had a rental car so no-one else was allowed to drive it.

My care was, then, the only option, and I was the only one of the 3 of us who could drive a stick, therefore, I had to drive, and the girl was uber paranoid that I not even take a single quaff of alcohol or she wouldn't get in the car with me.... so I didn't have my first official "drink" until the week AFTER I turned 21. :laugh:
That' weak man for my 21st me and my friends went out I got ****ing wasted 15 shots. I was mad because I wanted 21 but I couldn't take no more + i had soem beers and Long Island ice teas.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
O.o drinking is ugh

the week after my 21st birthday barbeque i went out with some of my friends, but i only had a few sips of w/e he got me to drink since i hated the taste.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
My 21st was during finals :urg:

It sucked, I didn't do anything except study, had my first legal drink about a week later (this does not imply I have drunk before that, nor does it imply the opposite).

That always happens cause my school gets out mad late and my b-day is december 21st.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
*cough cough*

Well for MY 21st birthday I..........wait.........=( I feel left out

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
you could always do your 12th.... that's the same numbers so it should be about the same thing... right?

That' weak man for my 21st me and my friends went out I got ****ing wasted 15 shots. I was mad because I wanted 21 but I couldn't take no more + i had soem beers and Long Island ice teas.
you want a cookie?

getting trashed is... like.... totally lame. But that's not the point... the point was I was 21 and I was incapable of having even a single drink... and I had to drive myself.

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
lol @ drinking age.

In Qatar the legal age is 21, but it's very easy to get into clubs at about 17 and no one really cares if you're drinking under age anyway.

I guess I must have had my first taste around 15 or so. It was heineken beer, which to this day, I still detest (though I've recently grown accustomed to 1516 and Guiness.)

Around 16 I had an actual drink for the first time. My friends made me a screwdriver with 1/4 OJ and 3/4 Vodka. Thinking this was how a normal drink tasted I had it all. We were all surprised when they ended up getting drunk and I wasn't. Maybe girls just have lower tolerance. Fortunately though, my friends seem to get particularly horny when drunk, even with eachother. (They're both girls :O)

A year later, they're still trying to get me drunk. Fortunately, that hasn't happened, nor do I want it to. I kind of pity drunk people, or more specifically people who drink only to get drunk. It's just sad how dependant some people are on alcohol to have some fun.

I don't like alcohol, but I'll drink on occasions. The only drink I actually like is a bullfrog. It has the taste of a girly drink, but the punch of Zangief. Awesome.

My friends are bad influences.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
you could always do your 12th.... that's the same numbers so it should be about the same thing... right?

Oh Sonic, always with the bright ideas :chuckle:

I went to DisneyWorld for my 12th birthday and threw up on my first rollercoaster....it was fun. Oh, and my dad let me have a drink when I turned 10, but I didnt like it and my mom got reeeeeeeeeeeally pissed lol

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Have fun! Don't get eaten by bears, please. :urg:
:p
I'm surprised I didn't see one. I wanted to D=
They're so cute and fuzzy. I want one

Oh haaai, Samusbrawler! :)
lol Hey Lythium :)

And on the random alcohol topic, alcohol is nothing special yet I drink xD
I prefer rum and coke. Beer sucks, but I have it when I'm already drunk haha

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I really don't drink because..... well... why?

but if I'm going to drink, it's not gonna be something nasty like beer whiskey or scotch.

I like fruity drinks. Appletinis, margaritas, daquiris, long island iced-teas, stuff like that. Yay for chick drinks!

SinkingHigher

Smash Lord
It might not be such a bad idea to let your kids drink when they're children.

Oddly enough in my experience, my friends' parents that let them drink once or twice while young either ended up hating the stuff forever, since as a child you only like sweet things, and I guess that memory stuck with them, or they became raging alcoholics always on the lookout for sex.

Strange.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I'm 19... I don't drink.

I don't want to either. But I don't dislike people who do/want to. One problem for me would be that I won't drink something unless it tastes good. Beer, straight up any hard liquor, etc. all tastes like pooooooo!!!! So that means I would have to drink cute things served in coconuts with umbrellas in them... and I just don't want that rep.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I never understood wanting to be drunk. Like trashed drunk. I'll get drunk once and awhile, to the point where I'm funny and talk alot and am silly, kinda like normal but a bit dumber, but not annoying dumb... according to my friends.

But can someone explain to me the point of being trashed? Just... why?

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
You forgot the part where it get's done the next weekend, or if your in college, 2.5 days later.

Although I bet I could make you a drink that isn't girly that you'd like Riot. I'm cool like that.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
On the subject of drinking, I only drink heavy stuff during the semester, and that may be three or four times a semester. It's usually because I'm feeling so ****ty that I don't think anything else can help. Besides that and only when it's pretty social, like being invited to a bar, then I don't drink at all.

Beer is gross, imo. I stick with rum.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Philosophy is so deep... I bet that can be stressful. Also, I've always wanted to ask what the meaning behind your username was.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I find it kinda... relaxing. Then again, I also hate snow, so...

As for my username, I'm a Soul Calibur fan, and even more importantly I'm a fan of the character Raphael, so I kinda wanted to be his "successor", if that makes any sense.

I was actually thinking to myself prior to seeing that post about how your name is pronounced. Iunno, it eludes me.

Top Bottom