• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
^ what he said.

AIM: smartguyed

It's been hard to for me to contribute anything to Zelda or Sheik thanks to school and other various real life johns. I'll try but again, it'll be hard. Stupid Physical Chemistry!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
^ what he said.

AIM: smartguyed

It's been hard to for me to contribute anything to Zelda or Sheik thanks to school and other various real life johns. I'll try but again, it'll be hard. Stupid Physical Chemistry!
Let's so who's stupid the class or the person taking the class....just saying ^_^. I'd never take any type of science like that.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Can I get people's aim names btw? I wanna talk to you all about a guide!
I have no idea what my aim is, as I've never used it. Not that I'd ever be around the same time with anyone else anyway, though.

Probably to please everyone. It makes sense if you think about it.
Yep, but I'm going to lol oh so hard if they ever end up placing Shelda lower than Sheik or Zelda.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I don't really know what else I can do for this personally. I mean, I think I have done pretty well in teams lately and since that is where I believe Zelda's strong points are I don't know what else to do for them. I mean... bottom tier just doesn't get top 20 in doubles at APEX and consistent top 5 in teams overall. A bottom character would bring any and every character that teams with it down with them. Whatevs. I thought the bbr would be better with Dazwa and DM in it. And I am not just angry since I use Zelda, I really really don't think she is any worse that Captain Falcon. Just because Ally plays him etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah.

/confused.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
I don't really know what else I can do for this personally. I mean, I think I have done pretty well in teams lately and since that is where I believe Zelda's strong points are I don't know what else to do for them. I mean... bottom tier just doesn't get top 20 in doubles at APEX and consistent top 5 in teams overall. A bottom character would bring any and every character that teams with it down with them. Whatevs. I thought the bbr would be better with Dazwa and DM in it. And I am not just angry since I use Zelda, I really really don't think she is any worse that Captain Falcon. Just because Ally plays him etc. etc. etc. blah blah blah.

/confused.
I've been gave up trying to understand what goes on in the BBR it's best to just assume their void of any type of logic or common sense.

MrEh

Smash Hero
yukiotaira@gmail.com

I don't really know what else I can do for this personally. I mean, I think I have done pretty well in teams lately and since that is where I believe Zelda's strong points are I don't know what else to do for them.
The problem is that tier lists are mostly based on singles, not doubles.

And therein lies the problem.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Aalmonte11

^ That

I saw the list. I laughed and went on my way. Theres no point in trying to convince the BBR. As long as we know shes at least better than 2nd worst, whats the difference? People can think what they want lol

Also, does anyone find it funny how mad people are about the tier list not being out yet? They said by the end of the month....the end of the month isnt here yet. Ppl need to chill lmao

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

I'll disagree if the tier list was based on singles tourney results then it'd make sense. If it was based on match ups then it would make sense. However, sense it's a convoluted process in which they derived the tier list it makes non sense.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Regardless of that it's still based on singles. They are "discussing match ups vs tourney placings vs overall metagame" for singles.

If they ever took the time to create a doubles tier list your work would shine through more Riot. I do believe you guys are taking tier placement to strongly anyway. I mean what, now you continue to **** Low Tier everything and if you beat people/place well it's clear you're an excellent player and not just riding a really good character to victory.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I coulda sworn you posted that twice.....

DK's never gonna be low tier, lol. If he was, I'd switch LT mains..... DK too fun.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
You know... come to think of it... I might have posted that last night on the last page. If I did, my bad. If I didn't than I disavow any knoweldge of this post and claim KayLo! is clearly a crazy person.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Zelda shouldn't be lower than falcon. It really doesn't matter. The BBR is filled with a bunch of idiots.
I strongly agree to this statement.
And if you guys were the BBR, other people would be saying that about you, that's just reality, there's a lot of things that nobody agrees on and a lot that isn't known yet.

Quite frankly, no matter what the list is, they'll be a bunch of people saying it's horrible, but disagreement is no excuse for personal attacks.

As far as Falcon, running shield is surprisingly effective as an approach for him to break walls, enhancing him considerably, still Zelda is underrated because she is unknown and nobody plays her.

Aibou

Smash Master
Not like it matters, a low tier is still a low tier. The lower the better actually, just makes the guy you **** all the more pissed off for losing to a low tier.

I just despise Falcon...

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
And if you guys were the BBR, other people would be saying that about you, that's just reality, there's a lot of things that nobody agrees on and a lot that isn't known yet.

Quite frankly, no matter what the list is, they'll be a bunch of people saying it's horrible, but disagreement is no excuse for personal attacks.

As far as Falcon, running shield is surprisingly effective as an approach for him to break walls, enhancing him considerably, still Zelda is underrated because she is unknown and nobody plays her.
Na you guys take theory craft way too far and don't actually know what you're talking about. If you can't even tell us how you guys can come to a conclusion on things then how are we supposed to even believe anything you have to say. I can't even say you guys are influenced by tourney results because if that was the case Wario would be higher than Marth. You guys are however influenced by one player winning a set against another player with a bad character IE ally with falcon. That's just tier list I don't even want to get started on your recommend rules and stage list. Yall stupid and just pull whatever out yall *** because yall can. If you can point out why you did this for X y Z reason then I'd believe you. However, when one member says one thing another says another and others in the BBR don't even say anything. It's fair to assume that you guys are over yah heads and don't know what yall are doing.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, if there has to be SOMEONE who dislikes everything we do for no real reason, and blatantly says something without solid backing whatsoever, then I guess Almost fits the mold perfectly.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Well, if there has to be SOMEONE who dislikes everything we do for no real reason, and blatantly says something without solid backing whatsoever, then I guess Almost fits the mold perfectly.
I have my reason I just don't feel like stating them again.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
its like saying how glutonny is seen top 1-2 wario for beating me by europeans, no, lol it was just me nothing special these days. don't be hypocrite.
what you talking about?

AL IS BACK?!?!

WOOP.

Finally some entertainment.

Yeah I was trying not to get banned but I was like what the hell go for broke.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Still with it being such a significant difference you'd think something must be up....

Aibou

Smash Master
I know right? They didn't even combine her with Sheik. Seriously I'd really love to know what goes on in Japan to make a character that's bottom two here almost top of mid there.

Aibou

Smash Master
There's Earth...Earth is good, though he can't be the only one if Zelda's that high...

-Mars-

Smash Hero
yea but earth uses sheik and other various characters. doubt there's beastly solo zeldas in japan.

Top Bottom