• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Its funny I come back to a PC vs. Mac conversation cus we parents just bought a MAC for my sister since she showed up to college with a PC and all the comps are MAC at the college (shes going for art too)

That means Im getting her old laptop which is only ike 2 months old (hell yessss)

and anyway HI ZELDA BOARDS I <333 YOU GUYS :DD

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Noo i dont want this board to die.

If anything even if we dont do any Zelda research for her metagame, at least i want ppl to come and talk and stuff .___.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I actually just intended to make it sound like this thread died not the entire board and it would have sounded better with "Boards" than threads.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
OMG Zelda.
Has anyone ever managed to KO via utilt?
It's weird.
It's probably become one of my main KO moves actually O__o

If the opponent is above me I just read the opponent (They usually airdodge) and use utilt. More reliable than usmash imo and I always keep it fresh so it KO's early most of the time. But that's just me.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
It's the rainbow of death and all should suffer its wrath. Don't you find that sometimes it doesn't even hit people when you're standing right next to them even though it looks like it should? It trades a lot when someone challenges it from above I find... better than usmash and its stuuuupid >1% shenanigans!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
I usually use her usmash when that happens. because it traps them even when they air dodge (hits when they land) the attack, they will still get sent flying. the U-tilt is more timing based but i sometimes use it but not as much as usmash.

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
You guys......apparently Browny leaked the new tier list and if I'm not mistaken.......we fell under Link.

I really hope I'm wrong lol.......kinda tired of falling lower. Just sayin'.

IMAD!

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I checked out that board, and, like, seriously. I don't understand how you guys manage to a) do all that research on JUST FTILT and 2) memorize any of it. **** is insane.

That said, thank god for Zelda. Cause Sheik is worse at killing than Sonic. And that's saying something from a former Sonic main.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
She gets opponents above 100% quicker than a lot of other characters.......so its not that bad.

And I dont think anyone bothers to remember all the ftilt stuff......i know i sure dont.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
The main match up I might use her for in tourneys is Falco, so I comitted some ranges to memory, and made note to try and keep Ftilt stale after locks, so I can still potentially get it to combo, or at least chain, into Usmash/Nair for either the kill or the time to switch to Zelda.

Luckily having played Riot so much, my Zelda is half way competent already. Probably around my sheik's level. So using her for Clean up, and the possibility of being stuck with her doesn't create a problem. Which is good.

She neat little speed freak. Reminds me of Sonic in a lot of ways, but she's really different in a lot of other ways.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Falco is similar to Fox in that you can ftilt lock to an usmash for the KO if you do it right. No need to keep it stale, just lock him around 30% and he's dead.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Yeah, but when you're playing one of the top Falco's in your region, if you pull that off you're only getting it once in the set at that percent. So you should be prepared for it to not work. Or for it to not happen quite that smoothly.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
Yes but hopefully my appearances wont be so random in the future now!
I hope so too, for I have some unfinished business with you.

Do the words avi battle remind you of anything?

Also, it's nice to see you around.

You guys......apparently Browny leaked the new tier list and if I'm not mistaken.......we fell under Link.

IMAD!
I want only one thing from the tier list nowadays: to see Zelda as the dead last. Not because I think that's where she should be, but because it would be epic.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord

IMAD!
lol, I have NEVER seen nor heard of a Link doing better than Zelda in singles or doubles... just sayin'.

Whatevs. We'll have to wait and see.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Browny got the list from Zucco, who leaked it after he got information from a douchebag.
Yup.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I saw Browny's list! They also have Shelda listed =D Zelda was placed as 2nd worst. Also, can we discuss it all in here as opposed to make a new thread? Things seem more chilled out in this thread.

Aibou

Smash Master
How are we not last yet?

loljk

Bottom two might be a bit much, Zelda is at least better than Link and Jiggs...oh and Failcon.

Jiggs 4 dead last pl0x.

EDIT: Oh and why do they have Zelda/Sheik AND Zelda and Sheik separately listed?

Top Bottom