• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

MrEh

Smash Hero
The strange thing is why you're wondering the Bowser ratio. No one uses Bowser. lol

I could write pages about that matchup, but it's not like anyone needs it.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
The best way to fight Bowser is to do nothing initially. Just let him come to you, be patient until he lags something (he will lag something) and then punish.

MrEh

Smash Hero
The entire matchup is based around both of them doing nothing at the beginning of the match and trying to score a hit.

Whoever has the lead shouldn't approach, and the other character just falls apart.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Agreed. Once Bowser establishes a lead things can get very frustrating for many characters. However Zelda is more capable of regaining the lead than most.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Bowser's such a great character when it comes to animations, rivaled by only Jiggs. I mean, c'mon, he's a train.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Peach WRECKS zelda with everything but there are heroic opportunities to play Action Stunt Barbie Zelda where you can attempt to chase her with uairs and analyse her float for kicks and stuffs. It's high risk/high reward MU much like every other one =D

Finally some activity in here btw, I swear the board just died at one point :chuckle:

@Half-split - your avatar is very serene. Me gusta. Also I've been **** with my PMs so I'll get to you and people soon!
I stop posting the boards die.....I come back there's activity. Coincidence? I think not.

Also I don't think Peach ***** Zelda at all I think it's a really back and fourth MU. Zelda has response to the things Peach does it's just about finding the appropriate response.

Simno

Smash Rookie
I feel like I've stumbled into some sort of terrible place. I don't feel safe here.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
Wait, is Zelda missing some frame data? I could get it, it'd take me about 20 minutes later tonight.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Yeah, she's missing about half of it. Mostly aerials and dash attack..... whatever's not filled in here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=218082

Some of the stun data is incorrect/incomplete as well. I'm already working in the Smash Lab to finish everything (I actually just got done updating stuff back there lol), but feel free to do your own testing.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Um... this is embarrassing... but is anyone good with PC specs and stuff? I need to get a new PC mainly for graphics rendering and video editing (after effects) but I don't know where to start.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Um... this is embarrassing... but is anyone good with PC specs and stuff? I need to get a new PC mainly for graphics rendering and video editing (after effects) but I don't know where to start.
start with an apple then work your way from there.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Honestly, I know **** all about computers, but my Toshiba's been the best to me by far. I had a Dell and a Compaq before since they were the cheapest at the time, and they both had ridiculous problems with their motherboards/crashing/generally just being pieces of **** and dying on me for no reason. And Compaq had the worst customer service after my warranty ran out..... -____________-

Also, they both had AMD processors, which I've since heard to stay away from.

Sooo yeah, I'm a big Toshiba fan now. My baby is amazing. <333 Just my personal experience tho!

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
but I don't want an apple :(
You don't want an apple yet you want a computer for graphics and video rendering....hmmmm.

Anyway look at the specs on a mac and compare it to any other computer you want. Do you research and then decide for yourself. However, do not purchase with out first learning about what you're going to get.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Depends on what you're going for. Both Photoshop and After Effects obviously work on both Mac and PC, but the only reason I can see to get a Mac is due to to the reliability and Final Cut Pro. (which is amazing)

I still recommend a PC though. A PC can do nearly everything that a Mac can do and more. It's waaaay more flexible, and much easier to switch up your hardware.

newegg.com was posted before, and it's a good way to buy stock computer parts if you plan on upgrading a new machine. Or you can buy a premade machine, just understand the specs and make your computer has the right hardware. For example, don't buy a computer with a fancy video card if you don't plan on playing games. lol

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Did someone say VIDEO EDITING?

I've got you covered.

I use a Dell XPS for video/film editing--it's what was recommending to me for running Avid Media Composer. Avid's costly, but it's hands-down the best editing software on the market and is a staple in the film industry for good reason.

But if you're looking for a great editing software that doesn't cost as much, go with Final Cut Pro. It doesn't have as many features as Avid does, but it's a LOT cheaper.

EDIT--Also, it's a myth that Apple is better for video processing, at least as far as video editing is concerned. There's plenty of Hollywood studios that use Microsoft computers--it's really personal preference.

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691
Did someone say VIDEO EDITING?

I've got you covered.

I use a Dell XPS for video/film editing--it's what was recommending to me for running Avid Media Composer. Avid's costly, but it's hands-down the best editing software on the market and is a staple in the film industry for good reason.

But if you're looking for a great editing software that doesn't cost as much, go with Final Cut Pro. It doesn't have as many features as Avid does, but it's a LOT cheaper.

EDIT--Also, it's a myth that Apple is better for video processing, at least as far as video editing is concerned. There's plenty of Hollywood studios that use Microsoft computers--it's really personal preference.
LoL didn't read your post after you said dell. Sorry man.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I dunno about video editing or whatever, but the Dells I've owned (a desktop and a laptop) have been hot steaming piles of doodoo.

I've honestly never heard anybody say anything good about one til what you just posted, Zig. Lol.

Top Bottom