• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
pic
They look legit for me....
luckily camel spiders (aka wind scorpions) aren't really spiders or scorpions even though they are arachnids (like harvestmen) so they have no venom at all.

The don't attack humans either, which is nice.

Man, that's kinda large for a spider. Just sayin.
luckily that's 2 spiders. both big, but it's not like ONE spider is that huge.

Also, if you can tell, the picture is deceiving because, really the guy holding the spiders is a LOT closer to the camara than the man far away. They are big, buit not near as large as they look at first glance: they are about the size of the soldier's hand

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not true. Major in bio, and you'll see a lot of really boring things under microscopes.

Plant cells, yawwwwn.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Not true. Major in bio, and you'll see a lot of really boring things under microscopes.

Plant cells, yawwwwn.
the most fun part is trying to identify what sample is from where in your histology class.

I mean there are some things that are easy enough to separate, but I'll be ****ed if there aren't some human tissue samples that look like blobs indistiguishable from other tissue blobs.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose

Plant cells, yawwwwn.
That's because you've been desensitized to it.

I love checking out plant stuff under the microscope.
It's all about moderation, baby.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i don't like gigantic spider pictures. :urg:

also today i had to go on a bee hunt this morning in my sisters room..... i hate bunkbeds, i almost fell off it....

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
So wait, this is your general discussion?

Am I right in assuming there are less Zelda mains than Ganon mains?

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
In other words, all but absolutely positively yes. Though, I think there are more than enough Zeldas for her to not be in the bottom 3 in terms of usage. Just not here. For obvious reasons.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
I see.

So I'm assuming your MU thread is a bit out of date, so I'll ask right now: What are Zelda's good matchups, and the ones she gets ***** in?

Hoping Zelda/Sheik will compliment my Ganon and Olimar.

MrEh

Smash Hero
So I'm assuming your MU thread is a bit out of date, so I'll ask right now: What are Zelda's good matchups, and the ones she gets ***** in?
Good matchups? Or good matchups that actually matter? Zelda wins no matchups that are important. She beats terrible characters like Ganon, Jiggs, and Bowser.

She gets ***** by nearly every top and high tier. Especially by characters like MK and Olimar.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Zelda VS Icies is 50-50, Zelda VS R.O.B. is 45-55, Zelda VS DDD is 40-60, There are a plethora of "winnable" matchups that she has but ones that are in her favor aren't that high on tier list.

Matchups that are very tough include. Olimar, G&W, Metaknight, Snake, Falco.

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
Zelda VS Icies is 50-50, Zelda VS R.O.B. is 45-55, Zelda VS DDD is 40-60, There are a plethora of "winnable" matchups that she has but ones that are in her favor aren't that high on tier list.

Matchups that are very tough include. Olimar, G&W, Metaknight, Snake, Falco.
What are the averages for Zelda VS Ike, Zelda VS Peach, and Zelda VS Bowser?

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
For Ike and bowser the averages seem about right for me (but i only did one battle with a pro for both :\). peach: i have beaten her every single time i fought her which feels like about 15-20 times so it seems a bit off, but thats just me

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Depending on how skilled your opponent is and how much match up experience they have the match up ratio may or may not translate as clearly.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
Peach WRECKS zelda with everything but there are heroic opportunities to play Action Stunt Barbie Zelda where you can attempt to chase her with uairs and analyse her float for kicks and stuffs. It's high risk/high reward MU much like every other one =D

Finally some activity in here btw, I swear the board just died at one point :chuckle:

@Half-split - your avatar is very serene. Me gusta. Also I've been **** with my PMs so I'll get to you and people soon!

Fluttershy

Element of Kindness
NNID
ArrowofLight
3DS FC
5172-1450-4569
my brother seems to be good with peach. he keeps getting better everytime i fight him but i always seem to beat him no matter what he does. but he does have times when he almost beats me (example: 1 life left for me and him)

Top Bottom