• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i think the obvi problem here is this land mass you call a horrible smashers get away[aka nothing happens there]

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
or a savannah Cat
Aw, that's cute....

.......for a CAT. :mad:! Jk, cats are adorable, but they're way too moody for me...... even the nicest ones turn mean for no reason sometimes.

At least if my dog loves me, I can be 99% sure he won't bite or scratch me because I pet him for too long or some random **** like that.

When I get my own place, I think I'm gonna get one of these:

Yeah......
I love tarantulas. <3 So fluffy.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Spiders are fun when they're not poisonous. :3c
So true.

I have a funny story about a spider that I somehow met a couple months ago actually.

So, when I was in Thailand, I got my scuba diving certificate.

After a few weeks some of us decided to go for a recreational dive together somewhere of the southern coast.

We got all of our gear on and jumped in and everything and it was all fine a dandy.

Then at one point when we were swimming towards a good spot to decend my friend yells "DARREN! LOOK AT THAT BIG *** SPIDER ON YOUR SHOULDER!!!"

And I was like "Huh??"

I look over onto my left shoulder and find this little Tarantula just clinging on for dear life.
It was massive compared to the spiders we find where I live, but relatively small to medium sized for a tarantula.

After I saw it I was like "Hooooollly shiiiiiit!" Last thing I expected to find on a dive was a spider xD
I didn't freak out or anything, it just surprised me.

My friend said I handled it surprising well compared to how most people would react lol
Which is true.

God knows where it came from or how it latched onto my shoulder .__.

Unfortunately, I had to flick it off to its watery grave before we dived. First time I flicked it, it stayed on haha
It was a tank spider.
I felt bad after for killing it, but whatever.

The dive master we were with said he's never seen anything like that on one of his dives before haha

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
I want a fennec fox

click the fennec fox picture!
or a savannah Cat
don't really like the cat as much, but the Fox has captured my interest greatly. he's so cute :3
When I get my own place, I think I'm gonna get one of these:

Yeah......
i thought about having a tarantula pet, but idk.

my boyfriend would freak though cause he hates spiders and most insects.
DTP has the cutest sig ever.
i know, its so intoxicatingly cute.

also:

after hanging around AiB Zeldas for a while i found that they are generally happier and more optimistic than we tend to be here. (also active) but one thing we share in common is that we have alot of non Zelda mains posting on the boards.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
nah spiders dont count. In fact I strongly encourage you to just squash those things with your feet.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I don't kill spiders. Like, at all. I just watch them so they don't go anywhere important, and wave goodbye just before they leave my eyesight.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Spiders kill other bugs, so there's no reason to kill them unless they're poisonous or keep biting you.

Omni

You can't break those cuffs.
BRoomer
if u dont kill spiders they'll crawl into your ears when you're sleeping, start making scratching noises in your ear drums, then you'll put your finger in there to scratch w/e is bothering you only to kill it, and you'll be dealing with a bloody nerve twitching spider in the depths of your ear for 2 hours straight at 3am until you finally turn your head sideways and bang it with your shampoo bottle finally to release the vermin out of your brain

true story. i should know. basically.

he's climbing up your ears
scratching your eardrums up
tryin to lay eggs in it so you need to
hide your ears
or plug them tight

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Really? It's a cat the size of a large dog. What's not to love?
thats exactly why, cause its as big as a dog
nah spiders dont count. In fact I strongly encourage you to just squash those things with your feet.
i only kill spiders if i see them crawling around. if they are hiding off in the corners i tend not to bother them cause they eat the other bugs

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
Omni speaks the truth. Besides, hornets eat pest insects as well (including spiders) but you won't keep them around will you?

(spiders give me the heeby jeebys)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Hornets are also much more likely to attack you lol. And attack in groups. And hurt more.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I love those spiders with a tiny body and massive long legs. hate the big hairy overgrown house spiders that pop out of nowhere urgh. Love tarantulas =D

There are no hornets here thankfully. Also I've never been stung before.

Bandit

Smash Lord
I've been attacked by a full hive before. Ground hornets are relentless in the defense of their hive; even in the cases where the hive is actually a football and you are an innocent bystander.

Worst football game ever.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
Speak for yourself spiders attak me all the time especially those jumping ones and those nasty looking bright red ones.

The average person will swallow 20 spiders during their lifetime while sleeping......screw that i kill em whenever i get the chance.

Kaylo n Jigglyzelda are like the first black people I have ever heard say that they dont mind spiders lol.

And how do you NOT have hornets???? Did they all die or something?? I know there's a epidemic where all the honeybees are dying over here in North America but hornets are alive and kicking.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Speak for yourself spiders attak me all the time especially those jumping ones and those nasty looking bright red ones.
Spiders kill other bugs, so there's no reason to kill them unless they're poisonous or keep biting you.
I never have any trouble from spiders, though...... just mosquitos in the summer. Hate those ****ers.

When there're other people around, though, I'm the last to get bitten lol. They just always seem to get trapped in my room. :mad:

EDIT: Forgot you live in the boonies, Mars.

-Mars-

Smash Hero
all im sayin is f spiders, where do they get off comin into my house anyways???

AyatoK26

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kaminakid
Well,

Obviously we have ourselves some spiders up here in SWF
They crawling into your rooms
They snatching up your corners
Trying to bite you
So you need to wear some shoes, feed them posion, and get some bug spray cause they biting everybody out here.

Top Bottom