• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Great.

We have what seems to be a grass lizard/duck, a water otter/platypus, and what appears to be a flaming pig.

My hopes for a dolphin pokemon have been shattered.
i am excited for the flaming pig lol
I don't think they're gonna stop until everything on the face of the Earth has been Pokemonified.
fixed
Well, they managed to upload the saves of 2 out of 5 games we played with Xyro and Razer.

Unfortunately they weren't the juicy ones, so sorry in advance about these. I kinda played icky.

I only wish that the rest of the set could've been recorded. Some of the stuff was just great.
i did see a LK on the ballon though, it was smexy

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Arcanine is a shisa, which is part lion. =X Entei also kinda looks lion....ish. Sort of.

Anyways, I saw those silhouettes a few days ago, and I'm so disappointed. -_- That grass thing looks dumb as hell, and a pig starter?! What are they thinking?! I had hope after seeing that Zorua/Zoroark aren't so bad.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
@Espy: Btw, lol! I watched those matches...... now I know why you get so many LKs. XD You go for them so much!

......I need to start goin for it a little more. ;;

@Snakeee: :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Chill, KayLo.

The third/fourth gen starters were also as dumb as hell, but the other Pokemon were ****ing awesome (Mawile, Absol, Zangoose, etc).

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Most of the newer gen pokemon are dumb, but there's dumb (Turtwig) and then there's wtfweretheythinking (Luvdisc, Gorebyss).

Original 151 for life. <3

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
This is why you make me sad KayLo!.

Saying that means you deny me the right to Zangoose.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Okay, original 151 + Zangoose for life. <3

See what I'm willing to do for you, Espy?!

Btw, I found a Pixiv guy that does kick*** sprites the other day. His Zangoose one would've made you sad (it was his earlier work and kinda hideous), so I'm giving you the Mawile one instead. ;-;

MrEh

Smash Hero
I dunno, Torkoal and Sudowoodo were the best things that ever happened to Pokemon...

Anyway, even if the starters look dumb, they'll no doubt evolve into demonic looking monsters when they reach their 2nd evolution. That flaming pig might evolve into King Dodongo for all we know.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Eh is truth.

Turtwig is friggin' pathetic looking until he becomes Grotle.

Grotle's a pretty cool guy.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Grotle?! It's got nothin on my baby.

But anyways, I'll prob end up getting Black or White for free just to see what it's about. I bought HeartGold, but I think that's probably the last Pokemon game that'll get my money.

Except maybe Rumble.

MrEh

Smash Hero
4kids was just funny like that.

Seviper still looks like it should be a Dark/Posion. Instead we got Drapion. :/

Silent_Rain

Smash Journeyman
I am only really familiar with the first generation of Pokemon. I did play some of Silver and Ruby, but I'm only familiar with some of the Pokemon that debuted in those two games.

Hence, why I contribute nothing to this Pokemon discussion. :p
[Moltres, Articuno, Jynx, Dragonair, Jolteon, and Squirtle are some of my favorite]

MrEh

Smash Hero
The girl looks gimp. I love her already.

Also, apparently it's a grass lizard. It might evolve into some basilisk-like monster for all we know.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
New Pokemons seems odd.....
I miss the original 151... ;_;

btw, new trainers seems fine, G3 Gym leaders had even more weird hairstyles....

Top Bottom