• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
weezing and arbok are my faves

and sometimes mismagius if only they made it more scary and less cutesy

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
im not much of a Pikachu person, but i would buy that pikachu adventure game in a heart beat if i could read it.

my most fav pokemon are Smeargle, Beedrill, and Delcatty but i like so much more

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
My favorites change all the time, but right now, Ivysaur, Milotic, and Dragonite come to mind.

@Eh: Trapinch is only all right because it evolves into Flygon. =X

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Found out/confirmed last night that I'd rather go double Zelda in teams than Zelda + ROB any day, lol.

A robot and a princess trying to camp on the same ledge just..... doesn't work out very well. x.x

Found out/confirmed last night that I'd rather go double Zelda in teams than Zelda + ROB any day, lol.

A robot and a princess trying to camp on the same ledge just..... doesn't work out very well. x.x
3:

*cries in a corner*

Bandit

Smash Lord
Officially pre-redged and hotel'd for APEX.

^_^

After finals I should really start training or something...
Amazing! I plan on being there.

-----

KayLo! and I finally got to play today. It went like this...

-I saw her playing Zelda dittos and made a snide remark about her approaching with Zelda.
-We later play our MM of Pika vs Zelda in Brawl.
-I then pay her $5 for the MM.
-She continues to kick my *** in Brawl friendlies.
-I realize Brawl+ Zelda is so different from Brawl Zelda.
-I mentally quit Brawl Zelda.

KayLo! is somehow cooler in person. I did not think that was possible.
GGs.

-----

Seriously, after playing Brawl for the first time in well over a year, I realize I can't ever go back to Brawl. The games are too different, and I have had too much time gap between the two.

Even if I had still been practicing, I would give KayLo! the edge. The girl knows her Zelda match-up. No johns here.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Very good games! You give yourself too little credit..... considering how long it's been since you last played Brawl, you caught on real quick.

& yeah, I suck at Zelda dittos..... I think I've lost 80% of the ones I've done purely because I have zero patience to camp. ;; I only played that one because Zolga asked so nicely. x.x Probably wouldn't've made it to last hit if I hadn't gotten that lucky *** setup to a Halberd laser kill, lol.

It was really, really great to finally meet you. If Project M is done by the time Apex rolls around, I'll definitely see you in that...... that game looks crazy good already.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
K Prime and I got tied for first (time issues) in a low tiers event yesterday with Zelda/Jiggs.
<333 Zelda in low tier.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Good ****, Espy! I knew you guys were gonna do well.

You tied with Xyro + Razer?

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

& yeah, I suck at Zelda dittos..... I think I've lost 80% of the ones I've done purely because I have zero patience to camp. ;; I only played that one because Zolga asked so nicely. x.x Probably wouldn't've made it to last hit if I hadn't gotten that lucky *** setup to a Halberd laser kill, lol.
i suck at Ditto matches too, i always feel like some gimmick/SD has aided me to victory in dittos

Bandit

Smash Lord
Very good games! You give yourself too little credit..... considering how long it's been since you last played Brawl, you caught on real quick.

It was really, really great to finally meet you. If Project M is done by the time Apex rolls around, I'll definitely see you in that...... that game looks crazy good already.
It was a good time regardless. You're definitely a cool person to hang out with. It was probably one of the funnest tournaments I've been to just because of the people there to hang out with.

Placing 9th in Brawl+ Singles wasn't too shabby either. :) Probably could've placed better if I had found an answer to G&W. Should've trusted my Charizard in Game 3. (Opening round vs Vinnie... 2 Stock his Wario, he switches to G&W and takes me to Rainbow Cruise and destroys my G&W, I take him to FD and stay Zelda (mistaaaaaaaaaaaaake) and he 2 stocked me) (You start with 4 stocks in B+ for all who don't know)

If they don't setup P:M at APEX, they really are going to miss an opportunity. My crew is pretty much switching to Project M instead of Brawl+. We've been live streaming it every Saturday night the past month or so. We're one of the lucky ones with backroom access. (I think 3 members of my crew are in the P:M backroom and all 3 were/are in the Brawl+ backroom). Basically, I have connections.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Not to steal Espy's thunder, but it's this:

Some Zangoose-loving artist(s) uses it on all their pics for Zangoose Day.

.............Don't even ask why I had that, lol. Just another one of my hype *** ideas I'll never finish.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
oops I disappeared for a bit - espy well done in low tier dubz you know it would be cool if you actually got VIDEOS!

also... zangoose never piquied my interest, something un-goose about it - why isn't it a goose?

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Same. I saw the ones of you + Prime in regular dubs, though..... they were pretty good.

But I want the Zelda. :evil:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, they managed to upload the saves of 2 out of 5 games we played with Xyro and Razer.

Unfortunately they weren't the juicy ones, so sorry in advance about these. I kinda played icky.

We got a lot of momentum after the second link, since before that, it was 2-0, and everything was looking kinda bleak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-EBaOga-oE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiUsI4-hsMc

I only wish that the rest of the set could've been recorded. Some of the stuff was just great.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
So Chad and I ended up talking about life at midnight...AGAIN.

New Pokemon 5th Gen starter (body outlines) from serebii.net

http://serebii.net/blackwhite/pokemon.shtml

My guess is top left is grass type and it'll be some kind of reptile pokemon, top right my guess is a water type platypus pokemon and the bottom one is probably the fire type and I'm guessing will be some kind of pig pokemon. The body shapes look weird. I'm hoping to be surprised.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Great.

We have what seems to be a grass lizard/duck, a water otter/platypus, and what appears to be a flaming pig.

My hopes for a dolphin pokemon have been shattered.

Top Bottom