• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Whatevs, my "non-important" Pikachu was givin you the business yesterday.

Too bad I suicided at like.... 20% on my last stock. x.x Btw, Matt has my/your controller. But I don't think he's giving it back, so I'm stuck with the crap one.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
12 000ft... holy **** I didn't even know it would go that high. I sort of died and came back to life the moment they opened the hatch... kinda like having a near-death experience seeing the white light come towards you (not that I've had such an experience lol just that's the closest I can compare it to)

I lost my voice, the landing was also harder than what I thought it was gonna be AND just before we all made the leap they tell you the death rate of skydiving lmao. what a way to make it death-defying.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
AND just before we all made the leap they tell you the death rate of skydiving lmao. what a way to make it death-defying.
Rofl! What a **** move. That's really funny.

Way to have the balls to do it, though...... I'd be way too scared.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
If someone tried to push me, I would make sure they came right the **** down with me. x.o

Glad you had fun, though! Or at least...... it sounds like you did? Hehe.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Kata has more balls than me, i would be terrified to do it.

so far training my left middle finger to block is going very well, soon it will be second nature and i won't have to turn tap jump on to OoS.

and i was also able to cancel Nair>Dtilt(trip)>Dsmash which was very satisfying even though it was on a noob. i wish i saved the replay so i could watch that combo again and again, its the coolest thing i've done in brawl for months.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Glad to hear that you had fun Kata.

Out of all the protagonists, I liked Dawn's outfits the best by far, especially her Platinum one:
Sinnoh be cold. lol

I didn't know OCRemix was doing a Pokemon album! Kick***.
It covers all the music from generation 1 and 2. It's a big WIP as of late. About 40% of the tracks are done, while the others are being worked on. I can assume it'll be out in 2011. lol

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
Welp, I have:

X-grab
R-Attack
L-Shield
Tap Jump- OFF

I've been playing with this since 2008 and it works nice and easy for Bair -> OOS and DACUS for Sheik.
B-B-B-B-Bonus lol

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Tap Jump On
X-Grab

The X for Grab was implemented because it was much more comfortable to practice ICs chain grabs for long periods at a time (usually 2-3 hours) without running my index finger raw on the Z button.

Everything else is default.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
I might switch Y to grab for CGs. (hmm)

Z button just feels awkward to me, especially for buffered CGs. It's too small or something. x.x

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I might switch Y to grab for CGs. (hmm)

Z button just feels awkward to me, especially for buffered CGs. It's too small or something. x.x
I think I was talking to Odo (sniperworm) about this and he said something about the Z button just no being able to respond fast enough so for some buffered inputs you kinda gotta.

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Really? Hmm..... I'll at least try it then (although it's probably not really necessary for Pika's).

If sniperworm says it, it's probably true!

Darkmusician

Smash Master
I don't know about Pikas grabs but for the Sheik Dacus I'm pretty sure you have to.

And yes I wouldn't doubt prof. sniperworm either.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I use Z for grabs, X for jump, Y for SPECIALS (my thumb didn't moved at all until I learnt to use the c-stick lol).
Tap jump off, but L for jumps (useful for OoSs =P)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Lol, same (at not knowing who half of them are)! I guess AiB is where all the cool Zeldas hang out.

Half-Split Soul

Smash Lord
12 000ft... holy **** I didn't even know it would go that high. I sort of died and came back to life the moment they opened the hatch... kinda like having a near-death experience seeing the white light come towards you (not that I've had such an experience lol just that's the closest I can compare it to)

I lost my voice, the landing was also harder than what I thought it was gonna be AND just before we all made the leap they tell you the death rate of skydiving lmao. what a way to make it death-defying.
That sounds like an amazing experience. BTW, was it a tandem jump or did you jump alone?

MrEh

Smash Hero
To put it simply...AiB is talking about who they think is the best Zelda.

And Pokemans. We're talking about Pokemans.

Top Bottom