• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ZGD: Livin by a thread.

Snakeee

Smash Master
To put it simply...AiB is talking about who they think is the best Zelda.

And Pokemans. We're talking about Pokemans.
Oh I saw that. I wasn't even on it! :mad:
I think mine may be the best tbh (not sure and not gloating), but I never really get to use her in tourney anyway :/
respect to DM though :)

Zelda is my favorite character, like actual character wise ^.^

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i see Kata, but i don't even get Etier.....how rude
Haven't been around here in a while :( . What's up guys?
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, you should visit more often
Yeah. Juri's fun.

sniperworm would probably recommend that you use Ken. Or should I say...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uZWArSOmCc
lol that vid was funny

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
In SSF4 I want to learn Juri. I like her character, but I am sure I am playing her all wrong... I just camp with her silly fireballs and when they get close I use her air kick to get away and start camping again... It's like when I play Juri I am playing brawl...

On the other hand I really like Rose so I'll keep playing her too, but I would like to learn Juri!

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
I like rose actually too! I thought she said soul **** every time she throws out her stuff but then I realised it was soul spark.

also that list??? i've posted on the aib boards once and don't even know 95% of the players there lol!

M.F.G.K.

Smash Rookie
so sheik mains only play as women in games besides smash too....

it all makes sense now

yall wannabe womens bes get to makin me a **** sandwich

MrEh

Smash Hero
In SSF4 I want to learn Juri. I like her character, but I am sure I am playing her all wrong... I just camp with her silly fireballs and when they get close I use her air kick to get away and start camping again... It's like when I play Juri I am playing brawl...
Then you should just use Sagat or Ryu if you like camping so much. Or you can play a charge character. They're campy in general WITHOUT projectiles. lol

i like Rose, Viper, and Balrog. i was thinking about trying Juri when i get SSF4
I was about to say "typical Zelda player", until I saw Balrog.

Awww yeah.

I like rose actually too! I thought she said soul **** every time she throws out her stuff but then I realised it was soul spark.
It might as well be ****, it's Rose after all. lol

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
My Rose is pretty aggressive actually. Unless you are spamming fireballs, then I like to fill my meter.

I think she will be my main, maybe I'll try the dude characters out later. Anyone I should look into? I would rather play someone no one sees often then a common character.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Has anyone heard the news of a new Pokemon game coming out for wii in the next year or so...cus I really want a pokemon game for some reason but Im afraid of buying that old one to just see a new one come out >.<

MrEh

Smash Hero
Serebii has no mention of this said game. If Serebii does not mention it, then it probably does not exist. Besides, if a Pokemon games comes out for the Wii it'll most likely just be a game in vein of Stadium or Battle Revolution.

Just get a Pokemon game that's out now for the DS. Black and White won't be out until next year anyway.

KayLo!

Smarter than your average wabbit.
3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
There's a Pikachu adventure game coming out for the Wii (already out in Japan I think), but that's all I've heard of.

HGSS are pretty good.

MrEh

Smash Hero
If you don't own a DS, then you should forget about playing Pokemon. :/

Playing it on the Wii is near pointless without the fun DS connectivity. (Unless you're playing something like Pokemon Rumble, which is perfectly fun on its own, but only with friends.)

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Whats the name of the Pika game?
PokéPark Wii: Pikachu's Great Adventure

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/G4WfE8o3fGE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/G4WfE8o3fGE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

KayLo!

3DS FC
3497-1590-7447
Embedding videos is probably top 3 in the benefits of modding, lol.

Pokémon Rumble:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dgi0hoW60mg&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Dgi0hoW60mg&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>​

This game actually looks like a LOT of fun, not gonna lie.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Pokemon Rumble is a lot of fun.

It's essentially Gauntlet Legends, but with Pokemon. You can capture them, use them, teach them moves, whatever. 4 player co-op is always nice as well.

Darkmusician

Smash Master
Pokemon Rumble would've had much more replay value if they made it an actual game and not just wii ware. If they had included all of the pokemon created thus far and added extra features that would've been nice.

MrEh

Smash Hero
Yeah, there's only generation 1 and generation 4 Pokemon, which leaves us with about 230 missing ones.

So for those who want to plow through the game with your Dragonite and Garchomp, you can have fun. But for those who want to use something like Tyranitar and Metagross, you'd probably be disappointed.

Kataefi

*smoke machine*
generation 1/2 had the best pokemon!

3 was really bad I don't know what some of the designers were thinking

4 was cool

is there a 5????

MrEh

Smash Hero
Generation 1and 2 are nostalgic generations. Everyone loves Generations 1 and 2.

Not many people like Generation 3, but I honestly think it was because Generation 3 was when most of the original players of Pokemon stopped playing, so it seems foreign to them. Generation 3 did have some cool ideas, like Torkoal and Trapinch.

As for Generation 4, well, whatever. lol

Top Bottom