• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
DoH :) yes please

I'd suggest btw that people that want to enter singles come before 3-4pm to sign up.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
For those of you entering the Project M tournament on Sunday, Demo 2.1 has just been released! This patch is mostly bugfixes and a few general mechanic fixes to get things closer to Melee. Grab it and practice up.

btw I will accept basically any MM in Project M up to $5.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
The schedule has been slightly modified. I'll tell Crismas soon to update the OP.

You may arrive as early as 11:00am on Saturday

Doubles Bracket starts at 12:00pm on Saturday

If you want to come late and be in time for singles, you must be here by no later than 3:00pm on Saturday

The venue opens at 1:00pm and Singles Bracket will start shortly after on Sunday

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Tomorrow you can expect a lot more info to come about this tournament. Details on the stream, how you can keep up with information from home, etc. We've got a lot in store for you.

Hbox/PP - Make sure you do the MM on stream. I will find time. I'll have it streamed and recorded in full HD with commentary.

S l o X

Smash Champion
just kidding. thanks to m2k liking my controller and paying my venue - i will be able to go!

don't know if i'll be able to enter doubles with crismas however. D:

NNID
dansalvato
Okay, I'm bringing 2-3 Melees on behalf of my friend and me, and I still have 4 TVs to donate.

Who wants to MM my Link? FEAR THE TRIFORCE OF COURAGE. (I'm feeling pretty ****ing courageous.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom