• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
We're going Friday night to Monday Vist. If that works for you, post in the Legion thread about it.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yo Lambchopz needs a ride, can anyone give him a ride to zenith? hit me or him up if you can! He lives in the bx.

FlowinWater

Smash Champion
Wowowow chain gimme lambchops number I'll pick that fool up!! Can't wait to see that ****er!

HOLLA

:phone:

Keblerelf

Smash Ace
When will singles registration close? I plan on going there late but before singles pools start. I want to know whether I can still sign up for singles if I miss the doubles bracket.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Yes, we will be continuing Singles Signups into Doubles Bracket after it starts. Until when, I'm not quite sure yet. Singles sign ups should be ending about an hour or two before pools plan to begin.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ugh. DaShizWiz was planning to come through to this impromptu, but the prices just rocketed like $100 and we were gonna get the tickets today.

Sorry Guys, life is ghey lol.

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
I'll probably be going to this as long as I can find a ride from NYC to the venue. Also M2K told me today that he's most likely gonna go also now since he got a controller tonight at Mass Madness
hype!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom