• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
^ if this happens, i wanna see it recorded somewhere.

if 2 stages may be banned, i vote for either one character to be banned, or 1 rerandom to be used throughout the set. not that it has anything to do with me lol.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
^ if this happens, i wanna see it recorded somewhere.

if 2 stages may be banned, i vote for either one character to be banned, or 1 rerandom to be used throughout the set. not that it has anything to do with me lol.
I'll record it. I just need to make sure I'm with teczero when they're about to do the money match.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Seeing as its otg that I'm challenging I think the possibility for this happening is pretty decent.

I'm down for character bans though I don't particularly care.

Shroomed

Smash Master
If someone could relay to Jman that I'd be down to team with him if I end up going, it would be greatly appreciated! =D

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i think NC's Catfish B team still has the best shot at this lol. shroomed + Doh would be interesting though.

also: if teczero still needs a teammate, i think that'd be good for you flowin. idk his status though. also, if sneak rides with yay and them, and he doesn't have a teammate from the north, then i think you two would do some serious work.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
schedule is here guys sorry crismas has been too sick/busy to update

Day 1
11am – 3pm – Doubles Bracket
4pm – 8pm – Singles Pools (16 Pools of 6 Top 3 make it out )
8pm – 9pm – Break
9pm-10pm – Draft Crews

Day 2
Noon – 4pm – Singles Bracket ( 48 man Bracket )

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Obviously this is tentative but I do not want people playing past 9pm tournament matches. I feel that by then people would be tired/sick of playing.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I think it'd be cool if you started at 12 or a little after just because 11am is an odd time where people don't eat but know they're going to be hungry soon.

*shrugs*

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I am sticking with 11am at latest noon cause I want to get doubles done quick. That way people can start singles and we can enjoy the night.

I am kinda tired of doing events til midnight and not having sleep the next day. I'd rather have them play til 8-9pm and then get the chance to relax and BS with ppl and maybe actually DO MM

LLDL

Smash Hero
Ruleset as of now is Apex 2012 ruleset, for those wondering.

Max?

Smash Champion
How about random dittos on random stages.

All stages on but we both get to ban 2 stages.
lmao, I'm down, why not? We should still do some real MM's if you're down.

This still goes out to anyone, I should start a MM the OT thread.

schedule is here guys sorry crismas has been too sick/busy to update

Day 1
11am – 3pm – Doubles Bracket
4pm – 8pm – Singles Pools (16 Pools of 6 Top 3 make it out )
8pm – 9pm – Break
9pm-10pm – Draft Crews

Day 2
Noon – 4pm – Singles Bracket ( 48 man Bracket )
Day 2 schedule is immaculate. Please be strict about starting at noon, I'd love to have my night free for this.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
flowinwater is starting to move pretty well again. hope he finds a good teammate.

edit: i know this cause i played with him from like 5 to midnight lol.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
if i end up at this, i'd be interested in finding a setup to play you. possibly with some cash on the line. but i really do wanna see what the doc/ganon matchup is actually supposed to play like.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Some awesome things are currently in the works, don't know if it'll work out but hopefully everything works out ;)

Max?

Smash Champion
if i end up at this, i'd be interested in finding a setup to play you. possibly with some cash on the line. but i really do wanna see what the doc/ganon matchup is actually supposed to play like.
I don't have much Ganon practice, but yeah let's MM/play. Good to see you coming out to this

PK Webb

Smash Champion
nah max i like $$$ and those who know my habits destroy me at this game cuz those habits r just that bad.....in truth im just gunna hype up all ur matches

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
Added the schedule to the OP as well as the Project M ruleset and Melee ruleset.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom