• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Zenith 2012 - Apex 2013 Qualifier!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
PP hbox pc chris jman hax eggm stricnyne hbk niko otg teczero lambchops and many more

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I believe M2K is also coming

Yo is anyone at the Days Inn by any chance? I'm here and looking for Melee lol. I know it's not the official hotel, but maybe someone is here lol

PM me if you are

PK Webb

Smash Champion
Still need a teammate!!

:phone:
my teammate bailed we can do sum friendlies and try it out if u like......but im fake and unnoticed so u probably gonna say nah

i need a teammate. not a noob but sum1 up and coming would be nice

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I already called dibs on Redd because he's staying here
Unless someone way better than me wants to step up and team with him haha

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Wtf why do we never get to jersey before like 3 am. God damnit. This is gonna be rough.

Nc just got to the hotel...oh the adventures...

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
I was posting at 1 am knowing we weren't getting anywhere by 3. We were still in maryland at that time. The edit was when we slept....and somehow I'm awake again...this life...

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
This is the advice picked up for Peach vs Fox/Falco/In general. Someone please correct if i messed something up or what not.

GO OUT THERE. Float out to edgeguard more. Versus spacies, go to battlefield, limits there recovery. DI everything out. At killing percent, di in. Don’t edgeguard on stage with peach. Don’t take the ledge, because you have no options. Don’t dash attack unless your absoulutely sure your going to hit them. Crouch cancel only when your winning. Not good spacing. Approach with float cancels, not dash attacks. Don’t roll. Top plattorm is bad for peach.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
respect for finishing PM bracket on stream before switching over to melee, **** you stream monsters

now to watch some more hype sets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom