• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Youtube Videos, Flash, etc...

Viox

Smash Apprentice
Never laughed so hard in my life.. *video of emo getting shunted*

So basicly you got some hefty guys at Ozzfest... but 1 little emo decided to take up some 'hardcore dancing'.. didn't end well for him..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95W84l7C4Dg

I love the way they all clap and laugh and push him around after aswell.. totally priceless.

Stupid emo

I did a funny and made a thread but got locked instant styles :(

Blackadder

Smash Master
I love the way they all clap and laugh and push him around after aswell.. totally priceless.
Emo's a stupid subculture, no doubt, but I'm not exactly sure if those guys handled that in a way that didn't make THEM look even more pathetic.

urdailywater

Smash Hero
Funny, although I doubt the manager would answer the phone/talk like that...

Also, edit in a language warning o_0

It was real.. I'm sure the manager would answer like that if he heard the word Battletoads.

Umm, edited it to a warning, but I did mention /b/, XD.

Lol, most people still don't know what that is too, so yah... Oh, and rules 1/2 broken, etc.

Takumaru

Smash Lord
It was real.. I'm sure the manager would answer like that if he heard the word Battletoads.

Umm, edited it to a warning, but I did mention /b/, XD.

Lol, most people still don't know what that is too, so yah... Oh, and rules 1/2 broken, etc.
Let's it that way, mmmk?

slave1

Smash Lord
holy F. so i looked at that boxxy video... i want to stab out my eyes. why would anyone want to spend the time and watch that crap. possibly the most annoying video EVER.

and who ever posted it in the first place. your fingers should fall off. and the boxxy lady stop making vids.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Recently I have been making Zelda CDI videos.

I got this idea and it uses captain falcon so I thought I would post it here.

I'm kind of a rookie at this but I think this is my best one to date.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wT8tUPHUbPU

tell me what you think. There are other videos like this under my name as well as some brawl vids of me if you look at my page.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Hey could someone link me to that video or gif of those two kids? You know, the two white kids who look like they're rapping, then the one starts flailing his arms around. Thanks!

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
Since the general video thread appears to be for gameplay vids only, I hope this is the right place to post this.

I've been working on a machinima over the past 4 months, which heavily uitilizes green screening. I hadn't had any prior experience with this effect so there are still some flaws, but the first episode was so well recived on youtube that I decided to showcase it to a bigger audience.

Oh yeah one more thing the intro looks mainstream it was the first thing I did for this project and has almost nothing to do with the actual series anymore. The only reasons I left it in is because two friends of mine worked really hard to get our own opening theme done for the release of the first episode.

Soul Brawl Episode 1 Part 1

Soul Brawl Episode 1 Part 2

Top Bottom