• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Will_

Smash Journeyman
I posted the one page because it was funny by itself. You should start from the beginning if you want to read the whole thing. This issue opens up with dr mcninja caught in a time traveling mixup, hence the trippy effects. He winds up in an alternate timeline where dinosaurs invaded the earth, so recruits humans infected with Paul Bunyan disease to fight dinosaurs, shown here:

http://drmcninja.com/comics/2011-07-18-21p57.jpg

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744

Frio

Smash Champion
I can't even look at this thread at University cause there's ******* Ponies everywhere >_>. People giving me looks man.

Comrade

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, this one time I saw a player chuck his controller across the floor because he thought he had last a $100 MM even though it wasn't even over yet. Ha. Good times. Good times.

tubes

Smash Ace
Why can't people enjoy a silly cartoon without needing to flaunt it with some title like its the ONLY THING THEY ENJOY?

Top Bottom