• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Gaming King

Smash Apprentice
Sicko. :v

Man, how can anyone think hyper-immature Hitler **** is funny? The jokes aren't just offensive; they also just suck. You want an offensive but hilarious picture? Here.
Censor Edit.

That's not the real one. I'm just afraid to search Google for that one picture of Charizard destroying a certain something with his Flamethrower...

Another funny Charizard pic:
Are you ****ING kidding me, exarch? You let this ADOLF HITLER BULL**** fly, but edit out my little B-word? Who's the lunatic that made the rules here?

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
super saiyan hitler was pretty ****ing funny

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
Are you ****ING kidding me, exarch? You let this ADOLF HITLER BULL**** fly, but edit out my little B-word? Who's the lunatic that made the rules here?
you're a baby, fightin' the wrong man for the wrong reasons

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
* looks at Suspect *

Jack where do you get this stuff?

Gaming King, censor dodging is not allowed on the boards. Posting stuff about Hitler does not break a global rule, but I haven't lost to a Hitler pic yet.

Just like not everyone will think this is funny.

Top Bottom