• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'll take the top half human. I'd rather have a pretty face. Plus she's got a mouth, that's almost as good.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
I'll take the top half human. I'd rather have a pretty face. Plus she's got a mouth, that's almost as good.
Hmmm..."what are you thinking about?" "Does this tail make my butt look big?" "My mom's coming over this weekend." "Who's Michelle and why is she calling you at 3am?"

Eh, silence is golden, duct tape is silver, I suppose.

Jane

Smash Hero
no matter how good as the bottom half could be, i could never have sex with that thing if the top was a big *** disgusting fish lol.

top half kthx

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
I really don't see how there's even a debate on this. Obviously what you should do is:
1) Take both
2) Cut them in half
3) Reassemble
4) **** the fish

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
no matter how good as the bottom half could be, i could never have sex with that thing if the top was a big *** disgusting fish lol.

top half kthx
but what if the bottom half was really REALLY ****ing good? try closing your eyes and think of... scarlet johanson?

Top Bottom