• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I seem to inspire ways to make people lose but can't actually do it myself.

But both -Ran's and Roxy's comments were gold, I have to admit.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
tires don exits

every picture has the potential to be just as good as any other picture. it's just the poster's skill that makes them seem better.

Master Raven

Smash Master
Even though that WW2 gif is ancient it's still ****ing hilarious. Loved Mike G's other pic before that too.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
because you live in mephis where you guys don't have **** to do but browse the internet
(which you guys just got last year)

I hate when people do that ****...alot of this stuff has been seen before by people but its still going to provide a new image for ATLEAST ONE PERSON who hasn't seen it

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
because you live in mephis where you guys don't have **** to do but browse the internet
(which you guys just got last year)
^absolute truth

I guess I'll post some stuff when I get home then, i just figured everybody's seen that stuff before.

Jane

Smash Hero
whatever man, if it made some people lose then it did its job in this thread.

even if it is older than the dickens

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I did see it earlier but I didnt actually read the whole thing...I read it this time

and alot of stuff has been reposted in here...its a long *** thread...nobodys going to go through the whole thing (in one day)

also that zelda picture isn't funny...it just reminded me of how annoyed I was doing the water temple when I was like 10...took me like 3 days to find that **** key.

Edit: when metroid other M drops..I think im going to do a Let's Play: on that
or my own series of TKO plays [insert game name]

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
AT&T sucks...I hate them...everyone thinks I'm deaf bc all I ever say on the phone is "What?"

It made me lose bc I can just imagine.

Also, who cares if it's been posted, it's not like things get reposted intentionally; if you laughed the first time you saw it, then it's worth it for others.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
no way is the double xp weekend thing true

troll troll is troll

Top Bottom