• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

You Laugh You Lose: Gentlemen's Club Edition

Pi

Smash Hero
you obviously weren't playing the game properly

you gotta name yourself blackass*****, and make your character as black as possible, then go around and beg people for money and talk trash to the female characters.
That's how you play every mmorpg

isn't it?

BBQ°

Smash Champion
yeah, but it's especially true with runescape because
1) people who play that game need to be trolled (that goes the same with any mmorpg, but mostly runescape)
2) you can make your character as black as Alpha and Dogy combined, plus you can get afros in the game.

Jane

Smash Hero
no way is the double xp weekend thing true

troll troll is troll
i also think he was trollin', but not because of the double exp thing just cuz i honestly dont believe anyone would do that and post about it so "casually"

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
you obviously weren't playing the game properly

you gotta name yourself blackass*****, and make your character as black as possible, then go around and beg people for money and talk trash to the female characters.
That's not what you do. You go to a heavily populated area like a bank and then shut the doors on people over... and over... and over... until they get so mad that they log in on a different server.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
That's not what you do. You go to a heavily populated area like a bank and then shut the doors on people over... and over... and over... until they get so mad that they log in on a different server.
haaha, actually, the last time I played, they fixed the door problem. so me and biglou just robbed everyone in the bank (as in begged profusely and told everyone to "put the money in the bag")

I actually got a good bit of money from that hahaaha.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
LOL at the bullet between the ****...but uhh..that MLG thing came up and suprised the hell out of me a second ago

Top Bottom