• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I beat Rizakor round one, lost to Malcolm.

In losers, I beat Chaos Marth, then lost to Diem.

Argh, I know I can place higher, I'm so close to doing it. >_<''

And I just checked out the official SWF Brawl Rankings. As of April 6th, I'm apparently 134th and the top Yoshi. :laugh:

D

Deleted member

Lol the official ones, super official.
Its tournament results that have been submitted, thats like half the tournament results xD

Its k you had good losses im surprised you did so good vs diem.

How do you lose to wario tho i just dont get it.
Btw im maining diddy =]

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Lol the official ones, super official.
Its tournament results that have been submitted, thats like half the tournament results xD

Its k you had good losses im surprised you did so good vs diem.

How do you lose to wario tho i just dont get it.
Btw im maining diddy =]
Lol, Malcolm's really good. He consistently gets around 5th at every tournament around here. He doesn't really get grabbed, and with FD banned, I never really have the chance to get the infinite off. He's just a better player than me. It was last stock every game, but it wasn't as close as diem.

The rankings are funny, I'm not really that serious about it. :laugh:

And you'll be back in a day. I give you a week tops with Diddy.

way to go <3 I love you ;D <3
:p
Hah, I try. :laugh:

.Marik

is a social misfit
I find the thread title with i1337's signature catchphrase amusing.

Hopefully I don't get anally sodomized by his Donkey Kong today. Again.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Updated everything I forgot I believe

I still have to add D-Torr <3

i will get around to that
Don't add the tourny I posted a page or two ago

It was a fake tourny

to troll stockysockz

which was somewhat successful

<3 stocky

but I'd actually list my results here If I was at least 75% Yoshi in tournies

i'm usually 50% ZSS 50% Yoshi

so I don't think its right for me to post how I do

unless it's ok

then I would

=]

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
I went to an amteurly hosted tournament and actually ended up placing top tier with Yoshi, but then again, that tournament was pathetic... So now I'll be running my own on May 1st, with pros, prizes, and a much better as well as smoother setup. ;)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Phoenix Brawl 2 (4/17/10)
3rd of 15
Port Coquitlam, BC
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10072119#post10072119

This wasn't so much a tournament for me as it was a Metaknight endurance marathon. My bracket went like this: beat an MK, beat an MK, lost to an MK, beat an MK, beat an ICs (=0), lost to the MK that sent me to losers. Everybody I played wound up in the top 8 too... o.0

Not a lot of people, but all the top players from the area were there. I beat a guy I haven't taken a tournament set from in months, so I'm happy about that.

Also, this tournament:

Phoenix Brawl (3/13/10)
4th of 29
Port Coquitlam, BC
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268925

I was playing pretty poorly, leading to my fifth place in doubles (I feel so bad for my teammate D=). I was really lucky to get as far as I did; I barely scraped by in virtually every one of my sets. XD

:005:
Wasn't added to the OP. D=

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Phoenix Brawl 2 (4/17/10)
3rd of 15
Port Coquitlam, BC
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10072119#post10072119

This wasn't so much a tournament for me as it was a Metaknight endurance marathon. My bracket went like this: beat an MK, beat an MK, lost to an MK, beat an MK, beat an ICs (=0), lost to the MK that sent me to losers. Everybody I played wound up in the top 8 too... o.0

Not a lot of people, but all the top players from the area were there. I beat a guy I haven't taken a tournament set from in months, so I'm happy about that.

Also, this tournament:

Wasn't added to the OP. D=

Gotta hate that, man. :ohwell:

I'll be hosting a tournament on the 1st of May, hopefully that turns into a large tournament. I'll post the outcome if I am able to participate in it. Based off of user votes.

Check my sig for the tournament details.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
MLG Orlando
49th out of 183
4/16/10-4/18/10
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272333

Seeding was terrible. I had to fight Olimar 3 times in a row. =_=

Anyways, here's what happened. I lost my first match to Fino and got sent to the loser's bracket extremely early. I had to wait until Saturday to play again. Then, I got a bye the first round of loser's because my opponent never showed up. Then I had to fight Nomeg, and after shaking off my nerves I beat him (with Luigi, though). After that, I had to fight Fino again.

My second match with Fino was special because we actually did a best-of-7 set, but his two wins from winner's were already included in the score, so he only had to win twice while I had to win four times.

I beat him four times in a row. He went Ice Climbers on me the first match (big mistake), then he went Olimar the rest of the time. Everyone was cheering for me while I beat him. :)

After that, I fought some Diddy player named... Dowser? That's what it sounded like, anyways. Unfortunately, I lost to him (should have went Luigi...).

As for doubles, we did OK. I think we got 17th or something, so it wasn't terrible (unlike singles).

:069:

Top Bottom