• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: HEY F*CK YOU MR. FALCO

Nah, but for real, I need to get better at those; I can't stand losing matchups I'm supposed to be good at. D:<

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Learn mk scrub

anyways I went all snake Saturday cuz I was bored and got like 13th out of 28ish. I lost to meep and korn so those are pretty legit loses I guess

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Kinda legit, yeah.

Mannnnnnnnnnnnnn.

I am about to bust out this Ike, N*GGAS DON'T KNOW!

Sharky

Smash Master
*first login since like friday*

get ***** by fox less plz delta XD

and snakeee knows the yoshi mu pretty well delta, you shouldn't have felt bad about that, if that's what it was.

Cura's a guy from 'Cuse with me Shiri, mains IC's and marth, pretty good, likes to troll lol

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: That's the worst, because you can always forget the games you play.

But your attitude will stick with people and with yourself for a while.

Airborne

Smash Lord
17th out of 52 =(
I'll post full results later, fell just short of reaching my goal (at least 13th....)
Got 3rd seed in my pools, but only lost to hilt, who i took to VERY last hit in both games, and mr. eric, who only lost one game through the entire pool, which was by me.
Played Sai, a well-respected ohio diddy, and caused a pretty large upset by 2-1'ing him in first round of brackets, when he was destined to most likely get 5th-7th-9th-ish. Apparently the third game of that set was the only game i managed to get recorded throughout the entire tourny... -.-
Lost to Judo (got 5th place and took a game off of OS almost took a game off of kel) second round, which was stupid that I had to play him so **** early. Had I beat Lyric, a decent D3, in losers, I would've had to face a weegee I play almost everyday, who got 7th.

tl;dr I caused an upset yet still got bracket ****ed.

Infern couldn't make it so I couldn't MM him and get it recorded... =(

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL this HERB 3 stream is hilarious.

"TAKE A LOOK AT MY OLIMAR

IT'S THE ONLY ONE I'VE GOT

DUN

DUN DUN DUN

NOT MUCH OF AN OLIMAR

ALREADY DOWN TO ONE STOCK"

-dying-

D

Deleted member

Air:

Good job! However, i find it funny that you say you got bracket *****, because its not like you played anyone good except judo, and almost taking a game off a pretty good player (but kel aint a top player) isnt all that impressive.

17th isnt bad though keep it up

Depster

Smash Champion
I can't wait to see how Bigman did, as Shiri and I watched one of his matches, in which the whole crowd was cheering against him and he still won =p

Airborne

Smash Lord
Air:

Good job! However, i find it funny that you say you got bracket *****, because its not like you played anyone good except judo, and almost taking a game off a pretty good player (but kel aint a top player) isnt all that impressive.

17th isnt bad though keep it up
Thanks, stocky. What I meant by getting bracket ***** was that I play Judo every day, and I would've had to play someone else I play every day, had I beat Lyric. I just don't get enough D3 exp... T___T

I can't wait to see how Bigman did, as Shiri and I watched one of his matches, in which the whole crowd was cheering against him and he still won =p
I heard he got 13th over the livestream, and I had to work last night so I couldn't see him play. =\

bigman40

Smash Master
HERB 3
3-27-2010
13th out of 46

Did ****ty in losers cause I could've easily gotten in top 10 (lost to Ragnorok in losers). I'm slightly pissed that I lost, but happy that I did decent enough in my OoS tourney.

D

Deleted member

Dtorr ur gay.
Delta you beat 2 mediocre players and got 2 byes.
Scat, you shouldnt lose to people from NC.

<3 u all

D

Deleted member

I would do a 100$ snake vs yoshi money match if infern came to socal.
Not joking either, ive beaten snakes 10x better.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Okay, keep the ePeen bullsh*t out of this thread.

Go touch yourselves to money matches somewhere else. I can already see where this is going.

And no last words, cuz I have a trigger finger tonight.

Top Bottom