• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
:yoshi: Delta did very well.

YO WE HAD YOUR BACK ON LIVESTREAM SON

<3
Watching Delta 2-0 Chaos Marth on the livestream setup with Sharky and then hearing Coney(?) tell Delta "Shiri and Bigz got your back" was like my favorite part of the tourney. :)

Sharky

Smash Master
yoshi's tearing up that **** at vc aw yeah XD

delta you say you can beat a lot of people it's funny =P

also I've got a big depressing rant coming up soon probably going in the ygd though

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
The Depressing rant wouldnt be about how i won 2$ in a yoshi ditto money match vs your yoshi yesterday at my place and am currently uploading it for everyone on the yoshi boards to see would it?

Edit: Best yoshi in upstate <----

Edit Edit: Good 1 Match Delta

Sharky

Smash Master
ooh ima hurt you lol. and no it wasn't about the dittos lol

lol ^best in yoshi DITTOS in upstate, not quite the same =P

Sharky

Smash Master
lolno. He's just good at dittos, and it was a really fun set. He forgot to mention, however, that I whooped his CF's *** in another mm, complete with an egg lock in the water on delfino, AND a dtilt wall lock on the arch part of the stage XD

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
So i heard delta just beat: pgn, chaos marth and big M and is wating in winners braquet with : ADHD, atomsk, tevee, and shadow.

Good shi brah, not the best wins but very legit

Edit: I think he placed 9th 0.o, lol...

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So i heard delta just beat: pgn, chaos marth and big M and is wating in winners braquet with : ADHD, atomsk, tevee, and shadow.

Good shi brah, not the best wins but very legit

Edit: I think he placed 9th 0.o, lol...
Yeah, I had, in order:

Winners: Bye, BigM, PGN, Chaos Marth, ADHD (Get ***** me)

Losers: Jtails (Lost last hit game 3 10 seconds left. Down percent so I had to approach. :( )

9/92. So close to getting top 8... And just another match past that for 24 dollars...

Sharky

Smash Master
who does jtails use? And how bad was adhd lol.

lmao@having to approach get *****. XD

two consecutive people I played in our smashfest mini tourney today said they never want to play me again. It saddened me, but it does mean I was playing right lol. Then Cura knocked me out in winners 2-1 and went superplank mk mode in losers finals and 3-0'd me. haha.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
who does jtails use? And how bad was adhd lol.

lmao@having to approach get *****. XD

two consecutive people I played in our smashfest mini tourney today said they never want to play me again. It saddened me, but it does mean I was playing right lol. Then Cura knocked me out in winners 2-1 and went superplank mk mode in losers finals and 3-0'd me. haha.
Jtails went DDD, which I didn't have a problem with. Then Fox, which is GAY. FOX IS SO DUMB, IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL HIM, HE'S TOO FAST. Last hit. Finally, he went TL against me, and it was close, but I did have to approach, and it's not easy to approach TL. =/

ADHD went alright. I didn't do so well, but that was my first time playing a Diddy in tournament, so I guess it was okay. I attracted a huuuuuuuuuuuge *** crowd, though. Same with my match vs. Jtails.

There will be vids of me vs. ADHD so now we can add to the Delta-Getting-*****-By-Top-Players video collection.

Depster

Smash Champion
Sick stuff Delta! I won't be able to play in singles next weekend at No Koast, but definitely look for me in low tiers if we have it and friendlies on the stream =p Ima try to get on it.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Jtails went DDD, which I didn't have a problem with. Then Fox, which is GAY. FOX IS SO DUMB, IMPOSSIBLE TO KILL HIM, HE'S TOO FAST. Last hit. Finally, he went TL against me, and it was close, but I did have to approach, and it's not easy to approach TL. =/

ADHD went alright. I didn't do so well, but that was my first time playing a Diddy in tournament, so I guess it was okay. I attracted a huuuuuuuuuuuge *** crowd, though. Same with my match vs. Jtails.

There will be vids of me vs. ADHD so now we can add to the Delta-Getting-*****-By-Top-Players video collection.
jtails main everyone lol

Airborne

Smash Lord

hey, at least you get to play top players.....

great job placing higher than 85 people!!!

pwiito

Banned via Warnings

lol told u all fox was tuuu gud, go mk against the **** time him out, that's what i do from now on

D

Deleted member

Delta geting his legit *** placings on.
Outplacing bizkit and fatal where u at new england, outplaced by a bad yoshi.
Jk :D

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: You lose your mojo when I leave the building. D:

Oh, I need to get you back for that burger yesterday, I really really appreciated it. :D

bigman40

Smash Master
:yoshi: You lose your mojo when I leave the building. D:

Oh, I need to get you back for that burger yesterday, I really really appreciated it. :D
The tournament just took far too long in general. By the time they decided to start pools, I was horribly tired, and just couldn't keep my pace. Plus, my pool had Reflex and Deo (ain't it ****ing amazing that I get to play against my ****ing roommate?). I manage to make it out of pools though, and then I was about to get pissed as **** cause the people running Waba (the managers) did seeding and had me going against reflex and the winner of Rayku/Deo (WTF?!?!?!?!?). So I had to get switched around and I had P-1 first round (who had to leave since it got too late. That also pissed me off) and if I happened to win, play Kismet next round. I know I had low seeding, but it was done very poorly (look at the brackets and see all the ****ing byes).

nicalobe

Smash Journeyman
Nope's Monthly
March 6 2010
33 out of 45

Man, I need to find some way to step my game up to the next level. Lost my second match to a Lucario that was able to live past 300% twice. ><

Played M2K in some more friendlies, he mostly 3 stocked me, but I was able to get him to 1-2 stocks a few times.

Lain says he fears Yoshi, and I was doing alright against him but his IC's are ridiculous. One grab and it's goodbye stock.

Airborne

Smash Lord
Nope's Monthly
March 6 2010
33 out of 45

Man, I need to find some way to step my game up to the next level. Lost my second match to a Lucario that was able to live past 300% twice. ><

Played M2K in some more friendlies, he mostly 3 stocked me, but I was able to get him to 1-2 stocks a few times.

Lain says he fears Yoshi, and I was doing alright against him but his IC's are ridiculous. One grab and it's goodbye stock.
O________O;

I haven't heard of this "dickshelf" guy before.... and he didn't seem to place that well either... sounds like you took him to stupid stages...

And I thought Lain just hated Yoshi, not necessarily that he's afraid of him.

Depster

Smash Champion
egg lay shuts him down I guess. Maybe he'll be at NKv3 next weekend and I can play him. I wanna play Ally too, and M2k if he's there. I wanna play everyone there =|

Sharky

Smash Master
egglay is mad good against ic's, but nana tends to be broken against me so I get gayed out of my deserved punishment =(

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Well I've never used yoshi competitivly up until this tourney, I'll train up on some at's and improve mah Dino skillz

Brawl Singles
Gkirbz's Mansion
3/4/10
7 out of 16
Gkirbz's Mansion/SoJo/UT

EDIT: I live in the midwest btw

Sharky

Smash Master
moar egg lock will get you top 8 =P

I like how people are talking about that bit in the results thread, btw XD

Top Bottom