• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

D

Deleted member

I did shiri
Next tourny, all MK =P
Ima see how i do, im rapin wifi ladder with it xD

Krypt222

Smash Cadet
I demand a future epic battle between the best Yoshi player recognized and myself. I shall trample this fabled champion and take my rightful place on the throne of Yoshi's Island and RULE until either another competitor steps up to the plate to try to assume power over me or I DIE of old age and hand the throne down to the next best Yoshi.

D

Deleted member

i Demand A Future Epic Battle Between The Best Yoshi Player Recognized And Myself. I Shall Trample This Fabled Champion And Take My Rightful Place On The Throne Of Yoshi's Island And Rule Until Either Another Competitor Steps Up To The Plate To Try To Assume Power Over Me Or I Die Of Old Age And Hand The Throne Down To The Next Best Yoshi.
:047:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
i Demand A Future Epic Battle Between The Best Yoshi Player Recognized And Myself. I Shall Trample This Fabled Champion And Take My Rightful Place On The Throne Of Yoshi's Island And Rule Until Either Another Competitor Steps Up To The Plate To Try To Assume Power Over Me Or I Die Of Old Age And Hand The Throne Down To The Next Best Yoshi.
Troll

:014:

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Wait, what?

EDIT: Oh, I have a biweekly coming up.
I'm not signing up early this time. Cuz I figured that the first person to sign up faces Chibo. Or, am I just paranoid?

Do the bracket generators randomize names?

Shiri

Smash Chump
I demand a future epic battle between the best Yoshi player recognized and myself. I shall trample this fabled champion and take my rightful place on the throne of Yoshi's Island and RULE until either another competitor steps up to the plate to try to assume power over me or I DIE of old age and hand the throne down to the next best Yoshi.
:yoshi: You're ten years too early if you think you can handle me.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I have only been able to pull one all-nighter for Brawl so far. D:

I think I could do it again if I got the chance, but good stuff Jile.

Sharky

Smash Master
ninth again ~_~ I had a stupid loss to some buffalo player, got a few wins, then lost to Dr. Grandpa. I was doing pretty well against him, for the most part, but he got a few really good reads on me and I approached at a couple times I shouldn't have. Good games though, I'm starting to learn the mu better.

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
sike ive been training dr g. with my legendary yoshi this whole week. Get at my yoshi delta.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I mean...

...nevermind.

Anyway, 9 is like the magical Yoshi number, LOL. Between me, Bigz, and Matt, I guess the prospect of placing just outside of top ten is too good to pass up. :D

Sharky

Smash Master
^focus on the first name =P

yannick, I was going to do an eating mm vs neil on saturday but the taco bell we were going to do it at had nothing but beans and rice ROFL.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Matt, let me explain something to you.

I want you to look at the post you made out to me. Read it very carefully. Now, thank the LORD ABOVE that this money match NEVER HAPPENED.

You two would have been on the news with Katie Couric (<3) tonight and it wouldn't have been pretty.

Sharky

Smash Master
lol you haven't seen me eat inhale before, I'm pretty beast. I did hear that you threw up in a mm vs him before though XD

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I'm pretty sure someone made that up.

I've never money matched him in food before and I've never thrown up in a food match ever.

Also, I wasn't referring to your inability to outeat Neil or myself per se, but more to the fact that you guys would have had the showdown at Taco Bell, leaving nothing but a vile, seething crater where the noble homestead of Henrietta once was.

Sharky

Smash Master
neil told me that actually lol. He may not have been talking about a mm, I'm not 100%, but he definitely mentioned you there. Had me impressed, at any rate lol.

ooh also, I have a question for you at some point, but I'm too lazy to pm you so get on aim or something.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Neil is a habitual liar. How do you people not know this?

Also, I am on AIM until 8:00 tonight. If anybody needs me, you have about two hours.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My head after my second match with Snakeee was in such a bad mindset that I couldn't focus and think well enough to beat MasterPloxx's Fox in Losers. When I got home I thought about that set so much, and there were so many things I didn't capitalize on like I should have, like the way he ALWAYS DJ Fair'd to recover.

Good job, Big.

D

Deleted member

DI master shiri, how do u DI out of foxs dair so to not get utilted/dsmashed. Usmash u cant if they do it right because there isnt time i believe(cuz it only works out of short hop).

Top Bottom