• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Airborne

Smash Lord
Well, it seems simple at first, but yoshi's aerial game requires a lot of different options before it gets too **** predictable. Playing in the air means you got to play it safer than you normally do, and playing on the ground is just wasting time against a diddy, because they're going to win unless you're someone that's not yoshi.

D

Deleted member

Idk if u place top 10 at viridian ill beleive you delta.
In fact if u beat one good (and i mean good, like a ranked player, not some random who u say is good) player i will experiment with it, just for you =)

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Srry ppl, I didn't play yoshi at viridian cause it was rusty XD and i wanted to test my mk which did amazingly good against some players at least in doubles, i've only played wifi lately, which means i went either mk or gnw, I promise ill go yoshi next time, I dun't betray my kind <3 , I hope i see delta or silent beast at keitar's or maybe poly if i go. I will go straight up yoshi on my next trney. BTW not in doubles tho

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Lol, P wii's feeling guilty cuz I called him out on his lack of Yoshi. :laugh:

I went Yoshi at Viridian and 2-0'd my pool except for M2K, and then won a winners bracket, lost winners, then won a losers and then lost to Koolaid.

Pit is gay.

Sharky

Smash Master
yeah you got to beat cheese cause I was stupid and picked rob in double blind, and then got gayed in his game 3 cp of brinstar >_<

I also shouldn't have lost to pgn, but that was just me playing bad. Ah well.

also: SAN FOR GOD TIER OMG. He 2-0'd Blackanese and Boss, and if he didn't kill himself he would have beaten Ally!

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: DO N*GGAS REALLY NOT REMEMBER

BACK AT BWNY5 I HAD MY @$$ ON THE MIC

TELLIN THE WORLD ABOUT THE COMING OF SANFORD

WE BEEN TRYNA TOLD Y'ALL MAYNE

JackieRabbit5

Smash Journeyman
haven't been here in awhile but still use the yoshster

i won a local low tier tourney, it was kinda small tho i did beat Hylian

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Srry ppl, I didn't play yoshi at viridian cause it was rusty XD and i wanted to test my mk which did amazingly good against some players at least in doubles, i've only played wifi lately, which means i went either mk or gnw, I promise ill go yoshi next time, I dun't betray my kind <3 , I hope i see delta or silent beast at keitar's or maybe poly if i go. I will go straight up yoshi on my next trney. BTW not in doubles tho
I should be at KTAR.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Silent beast ur mad god <3, i liked how u took pikapika to 3rd game and beat delta in yoshi ditto XD
Naaaaah, I'm not good. PikaPika! beat me pretty easily game 1, and was pretty much intentionally breaking his own shield by the end of game 3, so I can't imagine he was trying all that hard when I took game 2. Delta lost because he didn't use enough egg roll. :)

Sharky

Smash Master
Naaaaah, I'm not good. PikaPika! beat me pretty easily game 1, and was pretty much intentionally breaking his own shield by the end of game 3, so I can't imagine he was trying all that hard when I took game 2. Delta lost because he didn't use enough egg roll. :)
^the underlined bit, I talked to him about it on the way back lol. He used to team with shiri aaaalllllll the time back when shiri lived in rochester, he knows yoshi way too well to get beat by one. He also says that when your opponent breaks his shield, you should at least charge the smash rofl.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: There is not a single Yoshi in these United States that will beat PikaPika! if it's not me.

I challenge anyone to try.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Funny story.

You were the first person I thought would take the challenge.

P.S. - Way to quote me before my edit! D:<

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Mod upgrade.

You're welcome. :D

P.S. - Canada doesn't count in this challenge, sorry. D:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Bigz, I edited them both just fine, I just had to go mod red in yours so I could lavish in it.

Firefly, you're in B.C.; the chances of you getting out on this side of the country to play this scrub Pikachu is so small that I can simply say "Canada doesn't count," on the merits of excluding you so nobody else can take me up on this and win.

I mean, you can try. Here, let's do this.

I'll let you in as the only Canadian Yoshi representative. If you win, I'll buy you dinner wherever you want near where the tournament is that you pass my challenge.

Sharky

Smash Master
if any yoshi beats neil, I'll go to their hometown just to praise them. seriously.

also, I need GW practice. I should have at least taken a game off of pgn.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: If it's not Shiri, it's done.

On some real.

Anyway, we can take this to general; I seem to have gotten the thread off track.

Top Bottom