• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
**** right you should be. XD HOW'S THAT MU NOW HUH XYRO?!?!?! =P Good job =D
To be fair i beat him in NORMAL singles too with my samus. So for this toruney we are 1-1 but over all i have beat him more(2-1). We MM one time in which i won. i WILL admit that he plays the way yoshi SHOULD play the match-up. I was honored to lose to him. He earned it.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
To be fair i beat him in NORMAL singles too with my samus. So for this toruney we are 1-1 but over all i have beat him more(2-1). We MM one time in which i won. i WILL admit that he plays the way yoshi SHOULD play the match-up. I was honored to lose to him. He earned it.
Thanks man; it means a lot honestly. You didn't just beat me in normal singles, you 2-stocked me handily that first game (spiked at 17%....), heh. I can't wait until next month man. I'm already excited to get to play you and others again. We need to record our matches next time as well.

Sharky

Smash Master
fair enough =) I definitely agree that samus wins the mu handily, I just wanted to have some fun with this lol

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Don't be hating my drawings, I spent minutes on that one!
Can't you tell it's a nair? =D

This is going to look strange when it shows up on the ranking.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
But that'd look wacky. Wait. Oh right, Brawl.
Uh it's the nair while it's cooling down. Yeah, that's it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
I can't play vBrawl Yoshi for anything. =[

25th at LBT2, and I only got 4th seed in my pool.

Brawl+ Yoshi however, is a completely different matter! :D

Time to go whip out Snake and **** feminine Brawl characters with him.

American Yoshi's stepping it up.

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
Aw, everyone's ripping on the Ohayocon results.

What sluttery.

Oh well, it'll be worth something.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Pfft, heck if I know. Maybe over summer? I am going up north shortly before then, so I may stop by.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Oh, sick. :yoshi:

Can't wait.

Maybe I can convert you to the orgasmic creation that is Brawl+ as well.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Bigz has already turned me on to Brawl+.

I would play it for fun, though, as getting into competitive mods that aren't widely distributed isn't really something I can afford to put what limited time I have into. It would be serious fun like, I would play to learn it and to get good, but I probably wouldn't enter a tournament for it until it gets super serious community-wise.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Shiri, did you see the number of entrants for the Pound 4 Brawl+ tournament?

It's legit, trust.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Shiri, did you see the number of entrants for the Pound 4 Brawl+ tournament?

It's legit, trust.
ROFL at bringing up pound brawl+, that had to have been the biggest joke ever. When a lot of players didn't play there matches and DQd them self's because they had to play an actual important game like brawl/melee in tourney.

So unless you were actually at pound you would not know how much of a joke it was

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I know, right?

Also, Michigan? I absolutely can't stand anyone from there, why would I be there? o_0

P.S. - Beezy, I will come when you guys get your weather game right.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I do, doesn't mean I'm ever going there, LOL.

P.S. - Delta, New Jersey sucks, real talk. Go live in a real state, please.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
New Jersey is the worst place I have ever visited in my entire life, it is just gross and most of the people there are jerks. If Apex2 is in New Jersey and not New York I don't remember atm I will have to be bold and suffer my hatred of that place for such a great tourney

I hate Delaware more though

Shiri

Smash Chump
new Jersey Is The Worst Place I Have Ever Visited In My Entire Life, It Is Just Gross And Most Of The People There Are Jerks. If Apex2 Is In New Jersey And Not New York I Don't Remember Atm I Will Have To Be Bold And Suffer My Hatred Of That Place For Such A Great Tourney

I Hate Delaware More Though
WOW BEEZY GET AT TH--HEY HEY WAIT

Delware is pretty alright man! D:<

D

Deleted member

Havok is hosting weeklies again :D
So tomarrow im gonna ****.
Top 3 or bust i think, i really think i can do it and unlike hades, there are more than 2 decent people at my locals xD

Top Bottom