• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Yoshi Tournament Results: End of an Era, A New Beginning? *updated August 19th

Double_Edge

Smash Rookie
goin to my first tourny in a while, gonna make u guys proud (nd put codfishs placings to shame =p)

D

Deleted member

you should probably quit, you are so awful.

Is that the response you wanted or are you just like pitying yourself.

/justkiddinglolz

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Tifa always looks like she's chewing on that one strand of hair.

Fifth place is pretty alright, dude. Keep it up.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Good stuff, Firefly.

Must be good to spend a million dollars on a sandwich.

D

Deleted member

Good job slice and firefly =]
I was supposed to have a tourny yesterday but it turned out to be a smashfest and i went yoshi like twice in 7 hours :p

Airborne

Smash Lord

Get at me? XD

My next tournament will either be Nope's Monthly on the 15th, School Session on the 22nd, PowerUp or something else on the 29th, or MLG Columbus.

EDIT: REGISTRATION FOR COLUMBUS OPENS TOMORROW EVENING AT 7PM EST GET CHO *** AND CHO CREDIT CARD READY, MAYNE!!!

Sharky

Smash Master
I didn't know it started at a specific time today so I biked all the way over to a library to register only to see this 7pm ****. Grrr. >_>

Airborne

Smash Lord
YEAHHHHHHHHH ME AND SHARKY AT MLG, SON!!!!!!!!!
Nicalobe and MX might go since they're ohio, so there could be 4... And idk scatz's standing on going since his "wonderful day" yesterday. =(

iDeo

Smash Journeyman
YEAHHHHHHHHH ME AND SHARKY AT MLG, SON!!!!!!!!!
Nicalobe and MX might go since they're ohio, so there could be 4... And idk scatz's standing on going since his "wonderful day" yesterday. =(
that wonderful day was full of gimmicks, he so happy yesterday....he only played Yoshi once the entire day. I was a sad panda to see that, XD

Top Bottom