• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Alright just wanna say 2 things. The race vs me and gi was even until i mid run semi tripped, gonna john and blame sakurai or the z- axis not sure yet.

Also found the hard counter for IC, the monster mash. Geez i cascade those buttons better then the dish detergent. My monster mash > fools mash. If anyone wants to learn this AT just ask lol.

Iliad

Smash Lord
I could use some nickcam ATs, i heard they're better than mikey's. Only thing is, he needs to sign on msn more often, otherwise we ants can't learn from his godlike skill.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
My talent is up and b lolz

Blazblue was really fun lol we played nonstop hour and a half

SF was fun, Gi you're not even that bad lol. Hopefully some shamwow vids get recorded at Tx : P

My 2 matches of brawl were also fun, shoulda played more teams : (

GI ***** NICK IN FOOTRACE AND I BET A GHETTO BIG MAC ON GI, THX GI!!!!!!

spelling bee coming soon :psycho:

York casuals are getting fun, massive turnouts ; )

Hype

Smash Lord
GGs everyone

Last night was so much fun, it was way better than the time before.

In other news I decided not to go to sleep last night so now I have a massive headache...maybe I should take an asprin.

Edit: Nickcam may or may not have told the girl at McDonalds taking his order that he wants a "ghetto Big Mac."

Rikana

Smash Champion
I might be able to come on 19th and 26th. That's about it I think. My summer school ends on 17th. SF4 + Melee please. :D

idea

Smash Master
what on earth is a ghetto big mac =P

rikana: melee people have pretty much stopped going over the summer, for some reason. better to look for other smashfests.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
i finish work @ 5wed so hopefully we can get another one going next week, itd be good for us to get some practice before havac

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
4 man crews @ york just for fun.

me, brose, nate, joe

vs fool, mikey, hype, nickcam

those are PRO crews, yall down for this? I call it...... PR crews

Tin Man

Smash Hero
i finish work @ 5wed so hopefully we can get another one going next week, itd be good for us to get some practice before havac
you gotta take me with you this time, last time I had to get a ride home from these guys I randomly met. One of them was luckly from my neighbourhood (I didnt recognize him). I figured trusting a stranger was better then walking and luckly they were nice people (and everybody was way too lazy to drive 4 km north from duff and steeles, seriously its only only 4 km, it wont make u lose sleep, and it takes 5 minutes at that time of night to go and get back to duff and steeles:dizzy:) plase give me a ride joe, 4 bus tickets is wallet ****!!!

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Dufferin and Steeles to York U is 4 kilometers? I have to walk from a neighborhood in Concord to Dufferin and Steeles (takes 40 mins) and than take the 60 bus to York U.

And isn't that west to York U? 0.0

HolyNightmare

Smash Champion
lol at the 4 bus ticket john when I have to freaking pay 120$ to get to Ontario all the time. Ive only been losing money for the past few months, but its ok I luv playing barwl wit ontario. :p

P.S Im coming to steal all your moneys for havoc, kthxbai.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
lolololol live in Ontario than =D Cause like... Montreal has like higher gas prices than Toronto for some odd reason...

Anyways if it's just 4 tickets why not use a transfer? 0.0

.decoy

Smash Ace
cartrrrr drive puhleease.

i'll be there i think* might have work johns.

and tin man you can't just wait til the end to ask for a ride..people don't factor it into their plans and its ****ty but yeah. i mean if you asked earlier and they left 20 minutes earlier maybe, maybe not. its not on people to drive you either. as you are out of the way. but all im saying is leaving it til the last minute and saying buses are done doesn't fly so hot.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
lol at the 4 bus ticket john when I have to freaking pay 120$ to get to Ontario all the time. Ive only been losing money for the past few months, but its ok I luv playing barwl wit ontario. :p

P.S Im coming to steal all your moneys for havoc, kthxbai.
u make up for the lost money by stealing all of our money from tourneys :laugh:

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
There is no reason it should cost you 4 tickets to get anywhere, if it does.... you're not doing it right, or you live way farther than you're making it seem.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Lions Defensive MVP Returning to York

After taking a year off of football to focus of his academic obligations, reigning 07-08 Lions Defensive MVP, Jovell Carter, is returning to the team! As well as being a top of the line athlete, and single season interception record holder at York; Carter is atop his scholarly major's as well. Last year he reached honors in his double major, Criminology and Business Management. He is looking more fit, measuring in at a sleek 6'1 - 189 pounds,, and coach Michael McLean, says he is "more focused than ever" as well. Just another reason to be excited about our Lions this year!

Remeber to come support us at our first game, Mon Sep 07,2009 - 1:00PM. Check our schedule here for further information.
http://www.sport.yorku.ca/interuniversity_sport/teams/football/schedule.asp
Get hype? ahhaahh:laugh:

Oh, and im coming tmrw

Cyan_

Smash Lord
you noob, i made that up

stop jacking mah ****

like you do for anti

you mad is getting old'd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom