• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
****.. that was some Asian sense at work there.

lol I might as well give you lessons Carter.. my BB training is top tier man - 30 mins and you'll beat Mikey! lololjk

Mikey7

Smash Lord
****.. that was some Asian sense at work there.

lol I might as well give you lessons Carter.. my BB training is top tier man - 30 mins and you'll beat Mikey! lololjk
5 minutes + Tager = enough to perfect me rofl >_> friggin 50% of my health in 1 shot lol

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Whats the guys name that i play? i actually wanna do some research on em. ahha

guy in the top right corner

.decoy

Smash Ace
k so me,brose,gi and carter's full car makes 9...good ****. oh also marioisthegreatestbrawler or something...?

york is hype.

is vawn coming at all? c'mon joe vv johns are weak.

also i posted it before but can we bring more wiis this time..theres tvs in other rooms plus mikey's two, and whoever else brings one. which means we could use a few more than the 3 we had last time.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
U gonna bring a wii decoy :laugh:?

I am officially confirming to this, and i'm bringing a wii

And i'm in vaughan ;)

Decoy when u getting there? Maybe I can meet u at duffrin and steeles? (spending 4 bustickets is wallet **** sympathize with me :chuckle:)

and finally, DECOY GET BACK TO WORK (LOLZ I <3 U ;))

.decoy

Smash Ace
uh yeah im bringing a wii...i bring one every time.

ok well. i mean real vawn. sorry.

and i have no idea when im getting there as of yet...i have to eat dinner with my family first so. yeah.

and i dont have work to do right now.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
U gonna bring a wii decoy :laugh:?

I am officially confirming to this, and i'm bringing a wii

And i'm in vaughan ;)

Decoy when u getting there? Maybe I can meet u at duffrin and steeles? (spending 4 bustickets is wallet **** sympathize with me :chuckle:)

and finally, DECOY GET BACK TO WORK (LOLZ I <3 U ;))
o dang, thornhill is actually in vaughan?

really?

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
since i cant take saturday off,should i just try and take off 2mo? id be able to bring a wii + tv,we needs moar plugs

nickcam

Smash Ace
Alright we need another footrace to occur after me vs gi and hype vs fool. Anyone wanna volunteer. Also im gonna bring a camera phone to record them lololol

Edit: i decided, Mikey vs Brose =)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Gi if you read this don't bring your stick...if you can even call it a stick lol

I'm bringing mine, Danny's bringing his

Yeah, Danny's going lol

Rikana

Smash Champion
So I've been practicing Street Fighter 4 lately and getting into the game. Anyone play it? I haven't smashed in a while. I miss smash. :( Boo summer school.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Alright this is just in case someone from my car doesn't go on msn tomorrow morning:

I've been sick for the past 4 days, but I feel fine now...what I'm getting at is if you come with me in my car, you might get sick...not that it was a bad cold or anything it was just a sore throat and a little bit of tiredness...message me if you don't want to come or leave me a pm or something, if none of you guys message me about it, I'll assume you don't care

Hopefully I'm better tomorrow, but I feel perfectly fine : P except I sound nasally >_>

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yo mikey no worries, if people dont wanna go then there just johning. Im a janitor on my side job and i dont usually get sick so no johns people lol

Edit: i guess u wont be foot racing brose, any volunteers to fill mikey's spot lolol

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Alright, I guess I'll go for sure then if I have at least 1 person going with me....I'll sit far away from everyone lol, we would get there around 7, 7 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom