• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

unknown522

Some guy
i was gonna ay face me in brawl to find out but hell if u want melee even better my friend just rember the guy whos gonna put ur money were ur mouth is
Since afro will probably never show to these, let's do a MM for $20 Bo5. Main vs Main, or if you main roy, I have a special offer: You can pick my character.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Moses did you show yesterday? I know like 3 new brawlers showed up...you guys should all post! and I'm pretty sure one of you accidently took JustNoOne's wii remote, so please let us know if you have it >_> sucks for just that he can't turn on his wii, its really unfair

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Yeah that was really stupid, I saw the dude who took it I just can't remember his name, but I know what he looks like.

Yo you better return jamies wii remote, what if you were in the same situation?? That **** blows :urg:

Sanu

Smash Champion
****, blatantly taking someone else's wiimote? It wasn't on purpose, was it? XD

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll bring my Wii again, but I'll make sure to keep everything more in my sight... and please don't leave me alone again waiting for you guys :*(

nickcam

Smash Ace
Alright just to hype this up a bit i decided what the next event will be (No its not spelling bee). Its gonna be foot races with sidebets and everything. **** will be hype (RPS will still go down too). Hopefully we can get some going this week. If all goes well this will be a regular thing and people can challenge other people to foot race mm's lolol. And i want legit sidebets no pennies and ****.

Gichan

Smash Champion
Okay, this wed should only be an RPS casual, lots of friendlies to get better, that's my suggestion.

And as for foot races, nick, you're going to get beasted, $1 MM? Race down the hall?

nickcam

Smash Ace
Okay, this wed should only be an RPS casual, lots of friendlies to get better, that's my suggestion.

And as for foot races, nick, you're going to get beasted, $1 MM? Race down the hall?
Outside foot race. Im willing to go $5 mm. Start ur sidebets everyone. O ya second race will be hype vs fool i havent even told them yet but its going down

idea

Smash Master
iii dunno. not as long as it takes me to get up there =P there's a 15-minute or so bus from york to finch station (and back), if that helps...

edit: yes, that is the 60 bus (not making a new post for just that)

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Brawl guys post up and let us know if you're coming! So far looks like me, Nick, Hype, Fool, Gi, Decoy, and I'll talk to Carter whenever he goes on msn.

Tinman can you confirm? Ambrose, Minus, Doc?

Jack come and bring Blazblue again : D

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Ahh knew I forgot someone when I made my list, sorry Just lol

Sauga will definately have car troubles, I don't plan on driving unless Carter can't go, then theres like already 5 people from Sauga that want to go lol

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Okay.. .changed of plans, I migh go this week but I have to go to an eye doctor on the same day at 7pm, the good thing is that it's close to York U so I might come >.<

idea

Smash Master
afro, you coming this time? i pretty much am for sure. even if there aren't tons of other melee players, i figure i could leave early and wander around york. it's nice there.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
afro, you coming this time? i pretty much am for sure. even if there aren't tons of other melee players, i figure i could leave early and wander around york. it's nice there.
yayay vawn will try to make it :)

MAYLEEEEE

.decoy

Smash Ace
Ahh knew I forgot someone when I made my list, sorry Just lol

Sauga will definately have car troubles, I don't plan on driving unless Carter can't go, then theres like already 5 people from Sauga that want to go lol
c'mon mikey/carter.

for once, sauga actually got this.

be tharrrr

Cyan_

Smash Lord
LOL SAUGA GOT NOTHIN

THEY'RE JUST SCURRED CAUSE VAWN IS COMING TO TAKE ALL THEIR RPS PRIZE MONEY

tru story

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i dunno yet i get off work at 5pm, and my work place is like 10mins away from Eglinton Square sooooo i dunno i'll msg u tommorrow if i'm going or not

Gichan

Smash Champion
Bring wiis people! I'll be bringing my 360.

Also, I want to connect my 360 to the main television in one of the rooms, it is nerve wrecking to have my 360 in another room when nobody may be there. **** is expensive, lol.

idea

Smash Master
nah, there's already one tv per classroom. but people don't like splitting up generally, so if there are a bunch of you it'd be good for someone to try to bring one.

Mikey7

Smash Lord
K, bad news, as of right now Dimmy can't drive, and I most likely can't get the car for tmrw, and Carter doesn't want to drive....so idk if we can make it to York. >_> I'll try to figure something out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom