• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
if you invite vaughan then we'll try to make it :)
just check the greater toronto area thread now and then. occasionally people (usually me) hold smashfests that are open to whoever. and in my case, if you guys are coming from far enough away you can stay over.

Yes Vaughan is starting the conversion. Brawl is soooooo boring now omfg.
okay.

i wont mm u (idk wat mm is ?) but w.e so keep ur cash i just wanna face u to prove that im no noob and see wat u got as a melee player but im just gonna leave it as it is till tommarow when we meet
who do you main?! or, uh, who do you play?

...u dont even no wat mm is, very nice

anyways wat time is this thing? cuz i dont get off work till 5
I might come at 3 pm, if anyone can come this early that would be awesome :3
Fine... I'll come at 5pm
i could get there earlier. not doing anything else tomorrow. justnoone...how about 4? just cause, in case it ends up only being us two for a while, i don't wanna play the same person for 2 straight hours =P

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Sure, I'll come at 4, I just need to know how long it takes from my new house now >.<

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I'll be coming for sure, but seeing people that might drop out, I'll be coming at 5pm

idea

Smash Master
im not coming and afro isnt either, just talked to him like an hour ago.
lol really? k, i'm not either, sorry guys =(

i really wonder why no one is going, though. i doubt anyone is too busy...if people could make it during the school year...maybe day jobs?

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there at either between 6-6:30, or 8:15-8:30, depends on how I feel.

I'll also be bringing Blazblue.. I dunno about my 360. Gi, you better not fail on bringing your 360

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Don't worry, talked to Gi, Jack can you bring your cables just in case he can't bring his 360 ones....Gi logic ggz lol.

This will be top notch brawl practice for sure though ; )

Gichan

Smash Champion
Nvm, I am bringing everything. the only reason I ask if others can bring their cables is that it takes a million years to connect mine again. I have very little space to play with to connect AND there are just soooo many cables everywhere cause of the amount of **** connected. So it is a big time hassle to bring ****.

Whatever, I gots my **** this time. Next time, Gi logic all daiii, lolol.

Napa

Smash Rookie
is this smash thing still going on lol?

is there still melee at york?

im down to go

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Did anyone accidently take a wii remote? JustNoOne couldn't find his...I guess someone took it on accident, hopefully we can recover it

EDIT: BIG EDIT - ROCK PAPER SCISSORS TOURNEY free entry

1. Fool
2. Mikey
3. Hype
4. Decoy
5. Gi
5. Nickcam
7. Carter
7. RyanFW
9. Ambrose
9. JustNoOne (left)
9. Jack
9. Doc
13. aka Wall of shame: Dimmy

Hype beat out Nick
I beat Hype 4-3 sooo close, yeah I beat Hype - favorite to win the tourney : P
I beat Fool in our first set, but he comes back in GFs, beats me in 2, last game 3-3, beat me with low tier scissors all of this ALSO after beating Hype
Dimmy............beat no one LOLz
Ambrose raaapppess Nickcam in 50 cent RPS mm
Decoy.....pretty much ran through Sauga EXCEPT THE TOP 3 LOLZ

We started RPS teams, yes RPS teams, but we got kicked out at 11...where Ryan ***** both me and Nick lol

The_Fool

Smash Apprentice
My dice is just too pro, but it just goes to show sauga owns both smash AND rps.
At nikos sauga is gonna take top 3 spots at the spelling bee side tourny, you all just wait and see.

.decoy

Smash Ace
also to add to the recap cater DOES NOT flinch, ever. rock always baby. its guts, no doubt.
hype also needs rps matchups in his binder.

nickcam

Smash Ace
I cant deal with the spam. Gotta learn to play more aggresive lol. I beat fool in a 1 cent mm after so ya lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom