• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Just come and stuff... I'll try and come this Wednesday if I'm at home or something...

Gichan

Smash Champion
I'll definitely try next week, Michelle won't be over so I'm going to be bored. So I'm just hoping work doesn't happen on wednesday.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Well it's today, anyone coming? I'm bored... All I do now is like... play games and watch anime =.=

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Alright so Me, Carter, Nickcam are all confirmed for next Wednesday.

Talked to Gi, he said he'll try his best

Decoy wants to go

Vaughan is trying to go

Minus? Ambrose? I'll talk to Ambrose later

Jack come and bring Blazblue : p ...if not can anyone bring their 360+blazblue?

I'll see if Danny wants to go for some SF4

Edit: Fool is good to go, will ask Hype when he gets on

Cyan_

Smash Lord
So there's Melee + Brawl right?

Probably gonna play a lot more Melee :)

.decoy

Smash Ace
i'll be thar.

i'm also taking RPS mm's if anyone is interested. looking to take on nickcam and hype.

i've been practicing in front of a mirror, i think i can mindgame the **** out of myself now.

Cyan_

Smash Lord
man Hype is really good at RPS no lie

but...Sauga Steve, $1 RPS MM bo11? gotta practice

Gichan

Smash Champion
When and if I host another tourney at that same venue, there will be a RPS tourney, $1 entry, winner takes all, no lie. Nick will run the bracket, lolol.

And btw, I'll be coming.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yes, mikey, this Must happen.
by the way...i've only attempted to go once, and that time no one was there cause, well, i failed.
what room does this go down in?
or is it just any free room on a certain floor in founders?

nickcam

Smash Ace
we're gonna try and run a mini rps tourney at this casual. One dollar entry hopefully we get 8 people atleast. Decoy mirror practice is low tier ..... why dont u just play rps on wifi

Niko_K

Smash Master
I'm better than hype at RPS.....I figured his *** out yesterday. I think I'm the only person in smash history to take the ports and stage strikes in the same set :)

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
lol you guys dont wanna face C 3 in RPS.
im warning you.

against Bernard, game one, he goes rock opponent goes scissor, next round charles turn around and walks and puts ups paper opponent goes rock...

THENNNNN HE PREDICTS PETERX. we were talking in a group to mc donals so yeah, he comes up to me and says peterx will go scissors then paper, guess what? thats what he did..he counters all and wins

he never lost a single game yesterday we played like for a whole hour. this guy will is a mind reader man.

dont believe me?

then thats your fault, he is the definition of ****.

Hype

Smash Lord
i'll be thar.

i'm also taking RPS mm's if anyone is interested. looking to take on nickcam and hype.

i've been practicing in front of a mirror, i think i can mindgame the **** out of myself now.
$1 RPS MM

man Hype is really good at RPS no lie

but...Sauga Steve, $1 RPS MM bo11? gotta practice
Ok lol it's on

we're gonna try and run a mini rps tourney at this casual. One dollar entry hopefully we get 8 people atleast. Decoy mirror practice is low tier ..... why dont u just play rps on wifi
This is gonna be jokes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom