• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

idea

Smash Master
RPS is cool...you can predict what people will do if they're not paying attention.

i remember hearing that the person who won some big RPS tournament always chose based on outside factors. they won by being more random =P

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Ohhh wow, this is turning into an RPS place now? I'm coming for sure :3 $2 RPS match, best 3 out of 5!

And I'll bring my Wii with Melee and Brawl this week, this week I'll likely be coming for sure... Haven't practiced playing Brawl and Melee since like... the end of June =.=

nickcam

Smash Ace
Wow major hype for rps. Maybe we can get 16 signups for the mini tourney lol. Remeber anyone who wants to enter bring a dollar

idea

Smash Master
yeah. there isn't a designated place or anything...we just go to empty classrooms and hook up the cube or wii =P (every room in that part of founder's college has its own tv)

idea

Smash Master
it's only lame if no one goes.

if no one wants to though (which isn't necessarily the case but kk could have started a chain reaction) then melee people should relocate to a house.

also, unrelatedly, practice at my house friday before only in niagara?

Cyan_

Smash Lord
vaughan might come, mostly for melee though. we're starting to convert

so when does this start/end?

moses456

Smash Rookie
i was gonna ay face me in brawl to find out but hell if u want melee even better my friend just rember the guy whos gonna put ur money were ur mouth is
but funny thing is i didnt mention about me putting money on this to be frank i just wanna face you so i could put ur money were ur mouth is and "if" i do win and make myself feel gd that i beat another trash talker ... and walk out with $10.. xD..but most importantly is to see the skill u got

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
I might flop guys, I might go to beach instead of this. Moses, trash talking makes everything better. Treat money matches just like tourney matches. The money is bonus.

if i do come, money matches *****essssss I need bus fares & food. IM GONNA **** YOU ALL !

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I actually don't know when this will start... Anyone wanna like... start it up by coming?

idea

Smash Master
but funny thing is i didnt mention about me putting money on this to be frank i just wanna face you so i could put ur money were ur mouth is and "if" i do win and make myself feel gd that i beat another trash talker ... and walk out with $10.. xD..but most importantly is to see the skill u got
i'm confused =S if you hadn't bet money before, you definitely have now...

who do you play, anyway? please say roy.

I might flop guys, I might go to beach instead of this. Moses, trash talking makes everything better. Treat money matches just like tourney matches. The money is bonus.

if i do come, money matches *****essssss I need bus fares & food. IM GONNA **** YOU ALL !
okay.

but why would you go to the beach instead of smash? most days do not have smash. go to the beach on one of those days.

cooommeee i want melee guys there so vawn can practice
I actually don't know when this will start... Anyone wanna like... start it up by coming?
you guys know there are smashfests besides york, right =P check the greater toronto area thread.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
so dude r u mming me or not? and if so lets make it fun and make it a 20$ MM?

Anth0ny

Smash Master
Yes Vaughan is starting the conversion. Brawl is soooooo boring now omfg.

Genesis just made me hate Brawl and love Melee for some reason.

moses456

Smash Rookie
i wont mm u (idk wat mm is ?) but w.e so keep ur cash i just wanna face u to prove that im no noob and see wat u got as a melee player but im just gonna leave it as it is till tommarow when we meet

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
i wont mm u (idk wat mm is ?) but w.e so keep ur cash i just wanna face u to prove that im no noob and see wat u got as a melee player but im just gonna leave it as it is till tommarow when we meet
...u dont even no wat mm is, very nice

anyways wat time is this thing? cuz i dont get off work till 5

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I might come at 3 pm, if anyone can come this early that would be awesome :3
rofl whoaaaaa

I'm not sure when I'll be there.. I could be there by 6 or so, but I might go to Kendo which is 6-8 pm over the summer, so I may be there at around 8:30. If I don't feel like going to Kendo, expect me at around 7-7:30.

I want to bring my 360+Blazblue and rip people apart with THE POWER OF SCIENCE, but it kinda depends on whether I feel like going to Kendo or not - not sure if I want to carry my Kendo stuff + 360. I'll try bringing my buddy Logan too, cause he needs more smash experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom