• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanu

Smash Champion
Who would want to smash on a day meant for boozing and awesomeness? You need to get out more Carter, lolol.

.decoy

Smash Ace
yeeeah lets do it..although lol at whut you said carter cause i do have work
but! i get off at 430 so i'll be there

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
yeah next wednesday im going to beach and someone house after im pretty sure.

so i wont be coming.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
the mans amazing, look past his white skin, look into his album(must before judgin), listen to the message, get lost in the wordplay & experience talent. Wont lie, first time i heard of this guy and listened to his songs I didnt feel him. I said he was doodoo. But one day I gave him a chance anf listened to his songs (mainly from his album) and liked it.

anywayssss

yeah i wont be attending this week, sorry guys. CANADA DAI MOTHAFUCCKAAA ! beach son.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Yea, a good number of brawlers are interested, in a mid-day smashfest. Just need someone to confirm whether the doors will be locked......

.decoy

Smash Ace
i tried calling founders today and it rang once and send me straight to that annoying beep sound that means the call is over. so. i'll try again tomorrow but maybe if anyone else wants to try the number is (416) 736-5148 and the secretary's extension is 55148. the "master's" extension is 44742. i duno who knws or what but those are them. let's make this **** happennnnnnn

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
i tried calling founders today and it rang once and send me straight to that annoying beep sound that means the call is over. so. i'll try again tomorrow but maybe if anyone else wants to try the number is (416) 736-5148 and the secretary's extension is 55148. the "master's" extension is 44742. i duno who knws or what but those are them. let's make this **** happennnnnnn
http://www.yorku.ca/founders/mastersoffice.html
May to August: Fridays 8:30 am - 3:30 pm

Yeah...

AFAIK, there are some summer classes in Founders. York classes, including classes in Founders, aren't held tomorrow. Therefore, the class/tutorial doors will be closed. I mean, you could go and pray that a janitor is there, or get someone who can pick locks in hopes that a door would open, but yeah.. it's not looking good.

Chances are, I won't be coming 'cause my excuse to get a ride (Kendo) isn't on due to Tait being closed.. and I don't have a July Metropass.. and I'm probably gonna set off some fireworks. I'd like to come though (and end up not playing Brawl anyway)

idea

Smash Master
wednesday looks to not be happening due to holiday. any other week the doors will be open, i've already gone in a bunch of times and stayed till 11:00 (when the janitors have to kick people out).

edit: hey, wait, that means i don't have classes on wednesday. heh.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Thanks Jack. :laugh:You wouldve come and try to beat TD Mr. Sandman in punchout for me.

Everybodys doing something tonight & tmrw night. Everyone has the day free so we wanted to meet up. No big deal if york is closed, we'll just do something here. lol

Rikana

Smash Champion
Anyone willing to smash on tuesdays or thursdays instead at York? I can't come from now on because I got summer school every monday and wednesday.

Rikana

Smash Champion
Yesss. Make smash happen on Tuesdays or something instead or else I won't be able to come at all. Do it!! :D

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Any day of this week is fine except Wednesday, my mother is coming back from her trip and I have to go see her.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
What time are we talking about on Tuesday? I'll be on campus but I don't wanna wait several hours....

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
I can come as early as 10am. Summer break is awesome but I have nothing to do other than play video games and watch anime at home :*(

idea

Smash Master
oh, it's tuesday now? until my class ends i'd prefer mondays or wednesdays, since those are the days i'm already up there. either way, i'm already busy this tuesday.

Rikana

Smash Champion
I wouldn't be able to go tomorrow as well. And by tomorrow, I mean I won't be able to come at all until next year summer if it's gonna still be on wednesday.

LiQuYu

Smash Rookie
So what's happening today? Anyone coming?

Edit: Seems like this is flopping this week according to GTA thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom