• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
Ok I am confirming for this 2morrow, I'm also gonna bring a Wii (there better be enough TV's. Ok I have never been to york university, the closest I've been was driving on Keele street inf ront of it to get to the nearby KFC and reserve my driving G2 test. So I'm gonna need a little help. My plan is to get of the 60 bus, but then iunno where 2 go from there. Can some1 meet me at the 60bus drop off point?

idea

Smash Master
i can't meet you cause i don't know when i'm getting there, but here's a map of the campus.
http://www.yorku.ca/yorkweb/maps/keele.htm

all ttc buses let you off at "york university commons" - just get off when everyone else does. every bus i've taken has emptied at that area. it'll be a straight line with a bunch of other buses =P

from york university commons, you pretty much just walk north till you get to founder's college. go in either of the doors you will come to by walking in this direction, and there will be a hallway with several classrooms...find the one with smashers in it.

the directions make more sense if you look at the map.

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I might come tomorrow for Melee (taking a break from bawrllalsdlafjsklg). Depends on when I get off work.

Are Melee peeps going?

idea

Smash Master
yeah, i am

like i said before, i'm going either way cause york is nice in the summer

so you can depend on me going at least =)

and hopefully afro chris. maybe stos. a bunch of other people are free but might not come...i don't really know why.

JvaN_

Smash Apprentice
I'll be coming to this - maybe a bit earlier than usual cause I have stuff to do at York anyway. I'll be bringing Blazblue. Mikey, you better come to this so my Tager could rip your Noel apart again =D

Ohhh snappp, foot race MMs.. I'm so down for that - except I'm a fat lard lol

Gichan

Smash Champion
And sauga not going just saved my ***, lol. Cause I may not be able to go tomorrow as well. I'll still see if I can make it, but as of now the percentage of me going is like 30%. We'll see.

idea

Smash Master
not sure when i'm getting there. really what i mean by that is that i don't want to commit to a certain time and then be late =P still going, though.

how hard is blazblue to play if you have basically no fighting game experience outside of smash?

Tin Man

Smash Hero
iunno when I'm gonna be there either. I'm only gonna recognize the brawlers and afro chris if he's even coming. Oh well, just look for room with tvs and gcn controllers :p.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
whos bringin tvs? im bring a wii+tv and anth is bringing his wii so im j.w so that we dont bring an extra system

Cyan_

Smash Lord
it's mostly friendlies, but you can MM anyone if they accept

there's no tourneys so far at York

idea

Smash Master
is anything happening this saturday?
not that i know of.

is this friendly matches only? can you money match too? what about tourneys?
this is the most unofficial thing... =P you can do whatever you want.

honestly, people just go to this building in this university on an agreed upon day and hook up nintendo products to the tvs that are in the classrooms.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
not sure when i'm getting there. really what i mean by that is that i don't want to commit to a certain time and then be late =P still going, though.

how hard is blazblue to play if you have basically no fighting game experience outside of smash?
....kyle u have no fighting game experience outside of smash........

tha_carter

Smash Ace
I have to go to get my picture taken for my card, so ill be there this wednesday.

Lol, Mario ITGB, come out and chill...... I would suggest MM'ing if youre new. Especially if you play mario in any smash games.

Jack, ill foot race MM you. No money; just if i win you teach me blazblue.
Also $5 on Nick over Gi!!!

Sanu

Smash Champion
....kyle u have no fighting game experience outside of smash........
Neither do I, normal fighters bore me. I'll usually end up playing them for around 10-15 minutes with a bunch of friends and just move onto something else, haha.

Afro_Chris

Smash Ace
Neither do I, normal fighters bore me. I'll usually end up playing them for around 10-15 minutes with a bunch of friends and just move onto something else, haha.
wat about power rangers on sega we played it for like 1 hour when were at starfurry XDXD

kyle go dl 3rd strike, or get a ps2 modded then u can have exp on all fighting games or mostly all the major ones anyways

I have to go to get my picture taken for my card, so ill be there this wednesday.

Lol, Mario ITGB, come out and chill...... I would suggest MM'ing if youre new. Especially if you play mario in any smash games.

Jack, ill foot race MM you. No money; just if i win you teach me blazblue.
Also $5 on Nick over Gi!!!
youre telling me this is a place to meet people who play smash? if so is it on everyday or just weekends?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
Alright lets make this one non-gay

5 Sauga + how many toronto?

decoy
gi

? from toronto -
ambrose?
jack?
minus?

No busy johns this is a Wednesday night lol, theres literally nothing else to do

I'll bring 2 tvs as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom