• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

York University Smash - No longer on strike, due to werewolves

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Confirm me for tomorrow, if someone brings there censor bar i'll bring my wii.

edit: I broke my censor bar last year when I lost to fliphopper, most ****ing annoying diddy kong in the world, that was my inspiration for picking up Diddy.

nickcam

Smash Ace
Yo guys could anyone help me out. I'm thinking about gotraining from union (I work downtown) but i got no clue where the station is at york. Anyone got any advice on getting from the station to founders

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
Yo guys could anyone help me out. I'm thinking about gotraining from union (I work downtown) but i got no clue where the station is at york. Anyone got any advice on getting from the station to founders
Take the 106 or 196 all the way to York U's Commons, than find a food court with KFC and Taco Bell in it, go right of it and you should see like this convenient store and right of that there should be two doors, go through the doors and keep going straight.

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
**** sounds complex. I guess im gonna have to miss this one
Lolololol I'm just making it complex... just how I make my life -.-

It's actually easy... just you might have trouble finding the doors since there are multiple doors and really I don't know how to describe it...

to make it simpler, if you go through the door, you can see a basketball court.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
walk in the opposite direction of the Wendys there,go through the walkway(ur still in the foodcourt buildin @ this point) make a left @ the doors then walk straight,ull pass the bball court and eventually youll be at the entrance

thats what i did with cyan idea and anth lol :p

lol dayums this does sound complex,but its uber simple irl xD

idea

Smash Master
nah, melee stopped over the summer. i dunno why. hopefully they'll come back during the school year. for a while it was pretty much only melee people, and a few times it was even a bit crowded.

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
so whats happening?

sorry for flopping last minute,but im not gonna bust my sisters balls to drive me if theres small attendance

JustNoOne

Smash Lord
It's basically every Wednesday... so come cause we need to have like... at least 6 people or something for it to be enjoyable?

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
i don't...flops is plural, but sucks is not.

by the way. how are we looking for next wednesday, the 26th?
Ok Mr. queens soon to be graduate student, run this by me again.

You're basically saying that flops, followed by sucks, makes sense in any matter of the english language.

I may not be as smart as you, but I am pretty sure that any "word" that dosn't end with the letter s, is officially categorized as plural if you add s at the end of it.

Cause when you look up the word plural.. :;any word, or words, consisting of the letter s at the end of it.

Try using any word that dosn't end with an s, pluralizing it, then adding another pluralized word right next to it, names, and words that originally end with s don't count.

Ggs Brandon, I'm not in College yet, but you just got graped freshly squeezed bro ;).

:squirtle: Squirtle approves this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom