• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
So guys, I broke the top 100 online in Playstation Allstars. Been going 100% PaRappa too. Feels good.
YA GOTTA BELIEVE!

How's the wifi on the game?
My friend brought it over, and it was waaaay ****ing better then I ever expected. I use PaRappa too. :3

Proooobably not as Pro-rappa as a top 100 ranker yet though. Heheh~

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Its actually quite great. It lacks a few settings, but theres little to no lag, matchmaking is good, finding a game is fast, and my cousin and I played online doubles for probably 5 hours without getting bored looool

The only thing that sucks is that every so often (like, 4-5 times over the 5 hours we played) we got disconnected from the game, although it couldve been my internet cuz its sketchy at times, but yeah.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Technically, my faves were Charmander and Wartortle before Raichu came along (he came after Lt. Surge). I still haven't used the favs I have in almost every other gen.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
How is it?
I probs won't get one until Smash 4/'Yoshi's land' is released, nothing else so far interests me.

D

Deleted member 189823

Guess who's back.

Where can I get one of those Yoshi with the MK mask pictures? :E

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Raptor apparently paid someone to draw some yoshi images.
Yink and Jile recolored them a couple times for us and some people kept the avatars since APEX 2012. I would've kept it if I wasn't in a one year combo with a good friend of mine still.

Top Bottom