• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Why where are you from? :D (Besides DreamLand :p )
I'm more or less in Sydney, technically ever so slightly north of it but since I used to live on the outskirts and only moved a few kms I still consider myself to be a sydneysider. :p

Though right now i'm in the middle of the Gibson Desert. I'll be back home in december, so i'll be sure to verse you then! ^^

I want to be the best Lucas in Australia... then go to America and do well there. A pretty stupid dream but oh well. :D

And btw, 'dreamland' has a second reference for me. it refers to my tendency to zone in and out of discussions and generally anything at any given time. I love going on tangents. Like right now! Hmm...

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Oh neat! I'll definitely have to vs you sometime then.

We share the same type of goal, and it's not a stupid one don't worry :)

Haha I see.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
[12:15:34 AM] Scatz: oh
[12:15:35 AM] Scatz: so
[12:15:42 AM] Scatz: I had this random thought hit my head earlier
[12:15:45 AM] Scatz: where you was simba
[12:16:04 AM] Scatz: and I was mufasa
[12:16:09 AM] Scatz: and I had died
[12:16:12 AM] Scatz: and you were like
[12:16:24 AM] Scatz: "Father! How do I play the Fox matchup!?!?!"
[12:17:11 AM] Scatz: and I said, "Delta.... You have forgotten what I have taught you... You must take your place as the dominant species and remember....."

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
I need to be re-invited to the Skype group. I left the first time because the message notifications were driving me bonkers, but there's gotta' be a way to shut that **** off.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
The yoshi groups aren't as active as they use to be. But to mute that sound... you don't. You just set notifications to some word that isn't said much and you won't hear the sound unless they type that specific word.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I really ought to be more involved in the Skype group, I'd probably pick up a few handy pieces of info here and there. Of course that's fairly dependent on how active it still is.

Yay birthday today :yoshibrawl:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The yoshi groups aren't as active as they use to be. But to mute that sound... you don't. You just set notifications to some word that isn't said much and you won't hear the sound unless they type that specific word.
Actually, you can turn off notifications period.

Conversation > Notification Settings > Select "Do not notify me"

You can also keep the notifications on, and just turn the sounds off.

Skype > Profile > Change Sounds > Uncheck "Incoming IM" from the list of events that give off a sound.

Also, Happy Birthday Yoshi!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
You can also just change your Skype Status to Do Not Disturb, that gets rid of the notifications all together.

Or, you can go: Conversation > Notification Settings > Notify me only if these words are mentioned, and type in stuff like your name or whatever people would say to address you. For example, in all my chats, I have the words to notify me as:
Tyler
Gashi
Zz
Z'z
Zzgashi
Z'zgashi
ZzShy

So I only get a notification if someone says any of those listed words.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh ****, I completely missed the part where you said it was your birthday xD

Happy birthday dude! :D

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Thank you Gashi :D How do you fellow Yoshi's like to spend your Bdays? :3 (This is the Social, sooo)

Scarlet Jile

Smash Lord
NNID
ScarletJile
Can somebody walk this old man through the process of being able to save replays longer than 3 minutes?

I know it involves Homebrew, most likely... but I stole my Wii's SD card so I could use it in an R4 device.

Depster

Smash Champion
You need the SD card, first of all. But you also need a code manager and the code for limitless replays. Someone on Skype will surely set you up.

Top Bottom