• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
Good luck to those going!
Maybe one day I'll travel overseas and attend these tourneys.

Random idea, what if we were to conduct some sort of 'Yoshi main PR'? And maybe just limiting it to active or dedicated Yoshi mains. There wouldn't be much point to it, more for bragging rights if anything, but what do you guys think?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

Random idea, what if we were to conduct some sort of 'Yoshi main PR'? And maybe just limiting it to active or dedicated Yoshi mains. There wouldn't be much point to it, more for bragging rights if anything, but what do you guys think?
There used to be a top 5 list. Buuuuuuuuuuuut I don't think it's worth having the list.

I won't be there. broke
So just Raptor and MX, then. :awesome:

Scatz

Smash Champion
You'll be alright Carla. ;)

end of the tier list. Yoshi is mad. Beware of bloshis at apex
Yoshi don't have big hands. Fail.

Since it's been brought up, who's going to Apex?
Won't be going for personal reason and I've retired from brawl.

I've hated the reason of a Yoshi PR just for the sole reason that people can't travel enough to other regions. You can't get a good enough feel to know how goond one is if he can't travel.

Scatz

Smash Champion
Although, megabus curves the issue of getting anywhere. People should take advantage of it imo.

Depster

Smash Champion
Pac northwest. Problem is, Seattle hasn't really had a brawl scene in years is what I've heard. Currently, Pac nw comprises of Spokane, eastern Oregon, weruop in tri-cities, and me in Walla Walla. Although except for smashfests, there isn't a brawl scene at all I think.

So no, just 2 regions =p

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
You finally know my pain. =o

We do have Washington state within 2-3 hours, but their Brawl community just had to go and die before we could get a reliable driver. >.>

:005:
I hate traveling. It takes too much time.

What are the most Smash-active regions in the US?
NJ/NY and Florida, I'd say.

Certain areas of the Midwest also have pretty consistent tournaments. It's just hard to have as big an active scene out here because everything is so spread out.

New England tends to come down to NJ/NY to play a lot. Whoever still plays that's in PA does as well.

Merry Christmas from Australia guys!
And now a Merry Christmas from East Coast (an hour late)!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
If I had a way to record, I could make a Youtube series on how ridiculous my Brawl AI is.

Like, holy crap the **** the pull during All Star runs.

IT WAS GOING SO WELL TOO WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Sharky

Smash Master
NJ/NY and Florida, I'd say.

Certain areas of the Midwest also have pretty consistent tournaments. It's just hard to have as big an active scene out here because everything is so spread out.

New England tends to come down to NJ/NY to play a lot. Whoever still plays that's in PA does as well.
also socal

Top Bottom