• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Shiri

Smash Chump
AWESOME!!!! And I thought my Nintendo Monopoly was awesome... Well, it is, but that's pretty sweet too!
:yoshi: I find it amazing that Yoshi and Peach are part of the most dangerous sector in that game.

Of course, everyone races to colonize that area and when someone gets hit, it's definitely known as the "downsmash". GGs, Dep.

Depster

Smash Champion
:yoshi: I find it amazing that Yoshi and Peach are part of the most dangerous sector in that game.

Of course, everyone races to colonize that area and when someone gets hit, it's definitely known as the "downsmash". GGs, Dep.
And forever shall that area be known as the downsmash on my board.

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
SH Bair into last second Uair is the best combo at low percent its a instant 27% :3

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
That sounds pretty awesome :bee: You could probably mix it up into lots of other stuff too.
Maybe we should start discussing Yoshi combos again.

Nikes

Smash Lord
NNID
AussieYoshi
I'm pretty sure Bair to Utilt is a true combo. :) Looks like you can follow it up with another Bair to Usmash too :bee: So many potential attack strings in it. (70% combos anyone?)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Or you can bair > ftilt for extra damage if your utilt is getting stale.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
that community combo video coming out for you guys? i released mine.. now it's your turn! =D

Apex 10 days ... Let's go

(still hoping you all show) <3

AirJay

Smash Amatuer
NNID
jordaniscold
3DS FC
0877-0255-3596
Thanks ^.^ its at least 80 percent everything after the nair was just for fun

Depster

Smash Champion
Haha, I knew you were just messing. I just wanted to say something lol

Also, I just found out that Nintendo Power ended last month... I'm so sad now ;-;

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Which of you bumpkins are going to APEX?

I don't think Torr and Poltergust will be around for me to torment all weekend, so I don't have that to look forward to, unfortunately. D:

Top Bottom