• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Paleontologists discovered a group of fossilized Yoshi bones on the outskirts of New Jersey. They've concluded that they once belonged to the great Poltergustus triactial venus, Deltacoddicus neutrajeera, Hadesbladescus nova, and Fireflyascus tyceratops and that before their disappearance, they waged battle in what is now known as team battle. Who the victor was is still up for speculation and is a mystery.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Dep, give it a try, and if you like it, stick with it. If not, you dont have to continue.

Depster

Smash Champion
Heh, I went ahead and called it quits. I either need to be a lot bigger or gain several years of skill in a week... Neither of which I can do so meh. At least I have time for regular college life now! I mean, come on, instead of practice I went to this Freshman thing at the gym and won a 1v1 farm animal noise contest and got 2 shirts as well as temporarily lost my dignity until a female complimented my impressions =p

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
If I find myself believing that you haxxed your voice and made lip movements and put a yoshi sound file over it, you'll be DQ'd.

Brb making thread cause polt can't stop meh :3

:phone:

D

Deleted member

Heh, I went ahead and called it quits. I either need to be a lot bigger or gain several years of skill in a week... Neither of which I can do so meh. At least I have time for regular college life now! I mean, come on, instead of practice I went to this Freshman thing at the gym and won a 1v1 farm animal noise contest and got 2 shirts as well as temporarily lost my dignity until a female complimented my impressions =p
DONT GIVE UP DEPSTER.
you'll regret it. what school u goin to?
Eat a lot. Weight gainer shakes every 4 hours :) then you will get bigger

*goes back into cave of non-smash*

Depster

Smash Champion
DONT GIVE UP DEPSTER.
you'll regret it. what school u goin to?
Eat a lot. Weight gainer shakes every 4 hours :) then you will get bigger

*goes back into cave of non-smash*
I felt a huge wave of relief when I decided to stop, so I think not trying till next year is a good choice.

I am going to Walla Walla University.

:phone:

Top Bottom