• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
why did you run to the side of the stage when DK could have up air'd you? I saw it at a specific time, which I can give you if I re-watch it, but thats just extra damage which you don't want DK to have on you ._.

:172:

RaptorTEC

Smash Champion
why did you run to the side of the stage when DK could have up air'd you? I saw it at a specific time, which I can give you if I re-watch it, but thats just extra damage which you don't want DK to have on you ._.

:172:
Funny you bring that up I actually realized how stupid it was after watching it >.> Will actually questioned as it happened how that uair didnt hit.

Depster

Smash Champion
Wyoming still sucks, but I'm in Montana now. It's tons better. Tomorrow Ima finally make it to Washington though!

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
I lol at yoshi crawling backwards.
Round here we call it "backin it up"
Yoshis back it up> warios back it up.

:phone:

edit: tourny in 4 and 1/2 hours.
Any last minute yoshi advice?

Top Bottom