• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
It's not hard but when you play with someone who dies every ten seconds it suddenly becomes a huge challenge.
Nope. I ditched them while they were always yelling to stop so they could get some power-ups. I let them stay in their bubble. True power.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
:pinkiepie::rainbowdash::fluttershy::applejack:

These are the new emoticons. Ponies are now legal in any thread you put on. Non-bronies beware. :peanut:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's not hard but when you play with someone who dies every ten seconds it suddenly becomes a huge challenge.
This was the story of my life when I played with my family.

Nope. I ditched them while they were always yelling to stop so they could get some power-ups. I let them stay in their bubble. True power.
Then I did this and won.

:awesome:

Scatz

Smash Champion
I like how it took them almost 15 mins to pass the first level lol. All that trolling slowed them down.
It wasn't even trolling. It was others being greedy and killing each other. It's not like the old versions where I'm used to playing (physics wise).

^This.

Also, new episode out today.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1F-uUt3iA-8

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like how it's a friendly where everyone is going random ****ty characters, and Polt stays his main lol.

I also liked the part where he approached at the end. He didn't need to, if he stayed down there, he could continue to camp until eventually ganon would have enough damage that he'd have to come down, then one grab facing left would be game due to infinite CG > 200% > bthrow.

Top Bottom