• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I couldve said the most ****-like thing ever, but i dont want to be hated by you all...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I was gonna say something about his driving skills... and more as well, but... yeah...

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Nordal clearly doesn't understand the significance of what I'm talking about.

Scatz

Smash Champion

Gashi, you mother****er. That's not something to be bringing up and joking about. The fact that I almost died at that is nothing to ****ing joke about. That's literally a stupid thing to even think or say.

Nordal

Smash Lord

First of all, mentioning that kind of traumatizing experience at all is ****ed up beyond belief, unless you were offering condolences. Why would you ever make fun of a near-death experience? That's just ****ed up.

If you really did not want to say it you

1. Wouldn't have mentioned that you could have said something ****ed up
2. Wouldn't have said it despite being asked to

The whole thing is just terrible and you should feel terrible.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
God damnit SEE I KNEW YOU'D ALL HATE ME!

Ill be over there crying in a corner...

Noobicidal

Smash Master
God damnit SEE I KNEW YOU'D ALL HATE ME!

Ill be over there crying in a corner...
Look, there's nothing wrong with joking about a taboo topic, but you've GOT to have a bit of tact when doing so. Now, if you explicitly state something that you KNOW will irritate someone without understanding the consequences, then you just went full ******.

I'd be willing to teach you the proper methods were you not a furry.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Have fun using the few I've used. Unless you're actually pathetic enough to stalk all my posts just to harvest them.

Depster

Smash Champion
Socks, I'm so proud of you. You are just the most awesome e-stalker ever!

Thor is decent. Lots of cool parts, but something about it just made it sort of ehh.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium

What? That's ********. Not every Yoshi does that well on standardized tests (I'm an example), and not only that, it's a pretty dumb reason to not play Yoshi because you're not as smart as others. Besides, what reputations we have that's good? I'm pretty sure tons of other people on their characters boards are just as smart.

Also, Air typo'd that last sentence.
I should probably rephrase that.

Ahem.

MY YOSHI IS FREE!

When I play should I should probably just reconfigure every button to egg throw, egg lay, pivot grab and B-air. :V

Sorry yoshi's. ;~; Pits more my speed. He's got a spammy projectile A REGULAR A SPAM, A SHIELD, WINGS! WHAT DON'T I HAVE?!

lolbrawltaunts

Haters gonna hate

If it really bothers you that much then just block my photobucket.
NORDAL
GUYS
NORDAL
AM I-
NORDAL LOOK
CMON GUYS LOOK AT ME

AM I DOING IT RIGHT?!

Why do people still like Pokemon. ;_;

:phone:
Its an RPG game with over 600 pokemon too choose from, the majority of them being cute, or badass. And despite being a kids game has surprsingly complex factors put into like EV's and IV's. Also nostalgia. Pokemanz for life~! <3

Nordal

Smash Lord

If me using reaction images makes me an attention *****, then why did I ask Scatty to use Aeris ones? It's more fun to me since they add creativity to posts in my opinion. Go ahead and use reaction images if you want as well.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Wah?!

Awww jeeze I didn't mean it like that Dally. D: I actually like the way ya use the images. I use emoticon faces after every sentence, so I know what ya mean by it adding personality. :3

I'd explain the joke but then i'd seem like even more of idiot. >w>

Top Bottom