• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Needs moar wriggle bugs~! <3

[collapse="page-stretcher kind of"]
[/collapse]

Fun fact: Wriggle along with nitori, kaguya and mokou were meant to be in touhou hisoutensoku but were cut due to time restraints. All my favorite characters. ._. Damn you ZUN!

Also Z. I knew you'd pick her. Yoshi's have a weird habit of picking unique playstyles! :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Suwako is amazing, her geyser is so broken if it connects, and that Strong aerial projectile with the rocks is good if you use it right, it puts up a wall of rocks to stop projectiles then, if it connects, does sooooo much damage and it has like, zero lag.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lol Mc-killa. Just went searching for a picture of wriggle yoshi. No success ;~; I found wriggle as a gundam robot though!

EDIT: Can't link it though. I tried. D:

Eh I don't like sanae anyways so it's ok if she sucks. Shes no match for Raymoo's armpits.

I main Patchy. Love the lil bookworm in pajamas~!
Also 8 way homing fireballs and royal flare are broken~! <3

Suwako is pretty damn good. xD Alot of people hate fighitng here because of how evasive she can be. Because of all her crazy mechanics like her underground graze, hop walk, and lilipad mode not many people use her competitively, but thats what makes her good. Alot of people arn't aware of all the crazy tricks you can do with her. :D

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Shes just the weegeefied character of the game. Shes the weird one that works in the completely opposite way the rest of the cast does. Shes also not that amazing (llike weegee) and THAT is why not many use her. She's kinda like, learn how to use this strange *** playstyle where you have to switch between stances just to get in and then as soon as something happens, use Hydro Pump and dashes to run away the whole game and put up walls plus shoot rocks/tadpoles/rings/geysers until something connects, then repeat, and after all that she's still a mediocre character.

She's not bad, just not exactly good, and her learning curve is stupid high.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Lilipad is like yoshi's shield.
You can't do squat outta it. You're a sitting du...frog!

Frogs are amphibians mate. =p Not reptiles. Sorry, nazi mode activated. I use to be corrected on this all the time as a kid. >w>

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Circular leafs that float in the water~! Small animals are often found using em as platforms to rest on~!

It's like little pool toys, but for frogs!

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Oh, whoops lol, AND YOU CAN DO STUFF OUT OF LILYPAD, just not up close, you have to be like... Mid range. Lilypad is just wierd cuz its like her crouch, except it makes her taller as her normal stance IS a crouch, it feels so wierd to do a crouch and get taller lol.

But her Offensive Lilypad attacks are broken in strength and combo into her rings really well, it's jut that the Lilypad attacks (aside from the trees) all don't have a hitbox right in front of you, so you have to be mid range for it to work. Her defensive and projectile attacks from Lilypad are balls though, I don't even really know their purpose. Her Lilypad Splash thing is good if it hits though, it's just effing slow and has no range.

EDIT: Anyway, on the topic of brawl, how many of you have seen GIMR's vid on DI'ing Falcos stuff? After that, I have an idea. Do you think, if we got CG'd to the ledge and spiked, but DI'd as he did AND teched, that we would be able to fsmash or dsmash falco? I have a feeling dsmash might work, but would fsmash?

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
Yoshi is the most adorable and cutest character in brawl. Girls should flock the scene in tender awe of Yoshi.
[collapse="evidence"]
[/collapse]

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Yoshi technically is neither gay nor bi. Yoshi's are a breed, not even a specific character, so technically they can be whatever.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Yoshi technically is neither gay nor bi. Yoshi's are a breed, not even a specific character, so technically they can be whatever.
yoshi's are all female :I

or freaks

or both
Yoshi's Gender is Unknown. But Nintendo Interprets him as mostly male.
While in Yoshiart (Even with millions of Fanart) He's mostly drawn as a Male. Also it's basically muscle memory for nearly everyone to type "He, Him, Guy etc." When thinking about Yoshi.
Plus it's kinda Color dependant too... Pink Yellow and Dark Blue usually are the female target Colors for Yoshi, Occasionally White as well.
Every other color is mostly male.

Snake: It lays eggs and throws them, right? ...Then it must be female.
Otacon: ...Actually, it's a "he." At least, that's what it says.

Also, what Female struts their arms in while poking their belly out?

Kinda looks like he's doing the Pelvic Thrust now that I look closer!

Top Bottom