• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I like Riolu more than lucario tbh.

I mean, it makes sense if you know me, one of my favorite artists is Ka.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
I kinda wanna do stuff to that avi.
Z, wtf man? xD
Ka's the dood that drew steamys avatar right?
I use to check KA's art daily on DA. Hes pretty pro at drawing cute stuff. His art gotta liiil to...ah nevermind. >w>

Yo steamy goodness, when did you start coming here? :3

Admittably lucario is pretty cute and huggable. Then again I think everythings cute~! :D
Just would be awkward to hug him because of the bigass spike coming outta his chest. :V

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
SUNNY!!!!
And no, Ka didn't draw his avi.
Ka is anamazing artist, and his stuff got freaking amazing.

I would totally hug a Riolu or a Lucario, especially Riolu

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Z~! <3
Making my home in the yoshiboards for a bit again. I missed you guys~! :D

Everybody loves Luca~!...Except mewtwo fanboys who think he replaced Mew2. :v

I remember when brawl was first coming out and everyone was saying he was a clone because they share a similar neutral B. Doesn't matter that every other lucario's move completely different. Hur.

A lil off topic, but does anyone think zoroarks gonna take over Luca's place next game if there is one?

Steam

Smash Hero
Zoroark doesn't seem to be getting the reception lucario got... but it really depends on when it would come out. The sooner the release, the more likely zoroark would get the nod. but I do know they'll TRY to put lucario in.

and honestly... Yoshi is more like mewtwo than lucario is... always attacking with his tail....

though mewtwo kinda looks like the horrible offspring of yoshi and lucario

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
I could see that happening, and I mean, I could quite literally see that happening.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Friendly dinosaur + Martial art anubis = mutated psychic cat.
Makes perfect sense! xD

Btw, every single move that mewtwo used to attack with his tail is the same for yoshi. B-air, U-air + every tilt. Holy crap my mind was just blown. ._.

I'd like to see zoroark and lucario in the next smash. I'm not too big of a fan of zoroark, but I was thinking about how he would be gameplay wise. I think you could develope an interesting fighting style based around fake outs with his illusion ability thing. I'm sure no one here has played it, but in a fighting game called "touhou hisoutensoku" a character named reisen uses illusions to fake out her opponent. Smash bros needs more unique fighting styles.

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Soda and pizza is the feast of champions man! Thats why they have it at every tourney! :D
I feel pigish though if I eat pizza without any special event going on though.

Lol. Is CO visiting the yoshiboards this week? Nice of ya to visit though Zajjy and steamy goodness. '3'

I'd prefer it if steam mained yoshi.
That'd be one less lucario MU to deal with. Maining low tiers also instantly gets you street cred too. :D

Sunnysunny

Blue-nubis
Premium
Ya gotta be a die hard yoshi main, that fights for the happy happy tree.

So that doesn't count, but you're avatar gets you loads of cred.

Top Bottom