• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Based on the comments I've read, the flight was supposed to arrive in the PM, not AM. =P

:069:

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Hey guys I'm thinking about picking up Yoshi, he's always been my favorite Mario character and he looks so fun to play in brawl. So, I'll be hanging around the Yoshi boards for a bit and getting to know him and everyone at the Yoshi boards, so dont flame me for some noob questions =P.

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Anyone heard anything new about Bwett?

And I noticed Bwett got second in his pool after Futile, I believe. But he did take a game off, so that's pretty nice (despite it being just pools).

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
Oops. I totally was thinking of Fiction, but for some reason Futile popped out. :p

Apparently Bwett lost to Valdens (G&W) somewhere in the brackets. Wonder what happens to our Texas Yoshi next.

EDIT: Okay, I found out from this thread what happened. Apparently Bwett lost to ADHD (Diddy) in the second round, and lost to Valdens in what I'm guessing is the fourth round. So, his record looks like this:

Wins against Viet
Loses against ADHD
Wins against CJ
Loses against Valdens

Which puts him at 49th place; an amazing job considering the scope of the tournament.

auroreon

Smash Ace
I heard Bwett was out after losing to Valdens, cos apparently Valdens already lost to Kismet... but don't quote me on it, theres a very strong possibility I'm wrong, just what I've heard.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Yeah, it looks like he got 49th, which is great in itself at a tourney like Genesis. But if what people in that thread BoJangles posted is true, he went Yoshi only, which is even more amazing. =0

:005:

Airborne

Smash Lord
lil b is silly.

edit: well, since this is general discussion, i'm just going to say that after my tournament on the 25th, imma take a break from smash. actually, games in general. for the whole year. =P
potential of microsoft internship/job and potential of playing lead in UK's jazz ensemble are looking purdy good down along the line, so i need to do all i can to get college into my system so i don't have a ****ed up experience like high school.
i'll try to be around the boards as much as i can, though. =D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lil b is silly.

edit: well, since this is general discussion, i'm just going to say that after my tournament on the 25th, imma take a break from smash. actually, games in general. for the whole year. =P
potential of microsoft internship/job and potential of playing lead in UK's jazz ensemble are looking purdy good down along the line, so i need to do all i can to get college into my system so i don't have a ****ed up experience like high school.
i'll try to be around the boards as much as i can, though. =D
Good luck with all your stuff

auroreon

Smash Ace
Lmao, yea thats exactly what I pointed out like 2 weeks ago. I demand the contradictory thread title be changed! =0

bigman40

Smash Master
Yeah the boards have been pretty inactive. Hamtaro scatty?
....Zuzuzu....

Yep...That's how I roll now....

The boards are dead..........what a shock..........maybe I should post more..........I need to practice, but I only have CPUs to play with..............
I practice only in training mode these days. I only get time to play people at tourneys or smashfests. I barely to Wifi and never do CPUs (unless I want them to sandbag for me).

.....Zuzuzu....

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I practice only in training mode these days. I only get time to play people at tourneys or smashfests. I barely to Wifi and never do CPUs (unless I want them to sandbag for me).

.....Zuzuzu....
We're so alike.......................

I only play Brawl at tournies or fests as well. As most may know already, I don't play Wifi and I don't play CPUs.

bigman40

Smash Master
And what happened to raichu?
I have my pic saved. I plan on putting him back up.....
We're so alike.......................

I only play Brawl at tournies or fests as well. As most may know already, I don't play Wifi and I don't play CPUs.
but do you practice in training mode like I do? lol....but yes.....we are fairly similar....

i blame myself for not winning (or even maining) genesis with yoshi
No need to beat yourself for it.....it's in the past now.....I'm still salty about my performance last Saturday, but I just gotta move on....

.....Zuzuzu....

Chaco

Never Logs In
If you guys put Hamtaro stuff on, you'll get to irritate KayLo. This is like Lil'Bs dream.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Hamtaro is so lol'z.

The kawaii is enough to burn my eyes through their sockets.

Also, 1000 posts gogogogogo.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Other people need you!

DarkWarCloud has opened up the Training Grounds. What this is is a place for new players to learn who plays what characters all in a simple thread so that they can contact said person to "teach" them the basics. As of right now, we only have a handful of "teachers" for a few characters and we need more! This is where you come in. Anyone who is skilled with your characters (any character) and has the free time to teach someone how to either: Teach the basics of the game in general and/or teach specific character(s), go in the thread and either post or PM DarkWarCloud with your information (Format is in the thread) where you may possibly be contacted by someone who wants to learn. The future of smash lies in your hands.

On the other hand, if you wish to learn, go to the thread also!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241698

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I bait airdodges. I use the last hit of back aerial. I also try to abuse the horizontal range of the hitbox.

Top Bottom