• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm judging him based on the simple action of infracting me for a legitimate post. But hey, I'm not going to get in a fight with his own boards because quite simply, I'd lose. It doesn't matter if I'm write, when he's got a posse, he can't lose. So take it how you want it, he was wrong.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I'm judging him based on the simple action of infracting me for a legitimate post. But hey, I'm not going to get in a fight with his own boards because quite simply, I'd lose. It doesn't matter if I'm write, when he's got a posse, he can't lose. So take it how you want it, he was wrong.
Shiri overinfracts... a lot. And while your post was legitimate mabey he didn't see it that way. No reason to call him a joke. Although I do agree an infraction was not needed.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Cut the mod talk, got a problem with it go to disputes.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: LOL Marik.

GG @ Lil' B avoiding the name searching. I feel you, son. :D

Metatitan

Smash Master
Holy ****ing ****, I just had to close like, 7 pop up adds and an advertisement that popped up when i was looking through the peach boards. First AiB, and now SWF?

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: Investigating "noScript" seems like it will be my top priority tomorrow morning.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yes, disputes are used, and acknowledged by all admins.

Silent Beast

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the late response. NoScript is a FF add-on that blocks scripts like Java, Flash, etc. from executing, except on those sites that you can designate to run those scripts. It can be kinda annoying at first when you have to allow sites like youtube, but it does avoid a lot of ads and stuff, and you get used to the whole adding sites thing.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noscript

And welcome back, Polt.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
MLG reminds me of halo, and that community is just frowned upon... -.-
Yes but umm.....................

Never mind.

Why is this summer so wet? So many rainstorms. It's like the polar opposite of the summer of 2006, when we had a borderline drought.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: So Chaco has a Captain America avatar. Discuss, please.

Also, someone needs to get @ my Dictatorship in Super Turbo.

Peep it.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Stop being p*ssies, start playing some Yoshi dittos people.

Also, get the f*ck at me, Smash Debater now.

:D

SOVAman

Smash Hero
**** shiri good ****

i am a scrub at street fighter loooooooool

ino **** about it

but I suck.

Edit: lol @ smash Debator them bishes wont let me have that color name.

yellow name fo'lyfe

yellow names is the colored name of the trolls

.Marik

is a social misfit
Edit: lol @ smash Debator them bishes wont let me have that color name.

yellow name fo'lyfe

yellow names is the colored name of the trolls
I lol'd.

Plus, it matches your coloured font.

But now I get to brag about belonging to a exclusive Usergroup with a rare coloured font for my awesome Username. :D

Pink names ****. :yoshi:

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I need to keep my trollin game up

so I have to keep the yellow. So there is no need for me to try and get a colored name

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ I see.

There's this place called YoshiArtForums, and the members there are easy as hell to troll.

I'm an ex-member, and they have an entry on Encyclopedia Dramatica.

But yeah, don't get booked doing it here lol.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Smash debaters are hysterical. They think they're so smart when the majority are some of the dumbest posters on these boards xD

.Marik

is a social misfit
Smash debaters are hysterical. They think they're so smart when the majority are some of the dumbest posters on these boards xD
Actual Smash Debaters?

Like, the ones that haven't been pruned/are officially part of the usergroup and can post in the actual Debate Hall, and not the little Proving Grounds where a lot of uneducated people sometimes post.

Even so, a lot of them provide especially good debates. Granted, you can't get along with every single person.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Actual Smash Debaters?

Like, the ones that haven't been pruned/are officially part of the usergroup and can post in the actual Debate Hall, and not the little Proving Grounds where a lot of uneducated people sometimes post.

Even so, a lot of them provide especially good debates. Granted, you can't get along with every single person.
No I mean real smash debaters. The jigglypuff boards had two smash debaters, Illinialex, who was logical (sometimes) and Maniclysane who was probably hands down the dumbest poster I have ever witnessed (He's fun to talk to in a chat though).

Top Bottom