• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

YGD - As the snow melts, the mighty Dinosaur rises once more!

Best Yoshi Attack

• Total voters

.Marik

is a social misfit
No I mean real smash debaters. The jigglypuff boards had two smash debaters, Illinialex, who was logical (sometimes) and Maniclysane who was probably hands down the dumbest poster I have ever witnessed (He's fun to talk to in a chat though).
I see.

You aren't looking in the right places, perhaps. Most Smash Debaters are extremely smart posters.

Also, Brawl/Melee=/=IRL.

Just saying.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Lol lil-b's signature is like Chicken Bacon Ranch.

Too f*cking good. :D

brb stealing.

.Marik

is a social misfit
^ Ugh, the "Should MetaKnight Be Banned?" discussion threads really are an eyesore to read and examine.

With the TL;DR replies of people stating opinions and facts already mentioned 5000 times previously and their posts taking an hour to read.

Also, drama and butthurt.

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I could ask, but you should really ask first. If they deny you, then I would be willing to ask on your behalf. :D

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
I found Shiri.
<3

I mostly posted to comment on my love for lil b's signature.

:093:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: It's actually really annoying how good Dee Jay is in Super Turbo.

I think it's the MAXIMUM pants that just get on my nerves.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Here's what I said earlier.

I f*cking hate these discussions.

Yes, the evidence is overwhelming that MetaKnight is broken, and is dominant in an already over-centralized metagame.

But, with the amount of players involved in playing MetaKnight, and the simple "well, play better and don't get *****, learn the matchup" argument, who's actually going to carry out this initiative in large-scale Tournaments?

It will be easier if MetaKnight is banned, in Melee the better player usually wins. Not so in Brawl.

But, Sakurai intentionally created Brawl to be the polar opposite of Melee, so what can we honestly do?

I would love some MetaKnight banned Tournaments, it'll be interesting.
Yeah. Ban MetaKnight.

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Nobody has recording devices around here, so the only ways we can get videos are if either someone records it with a camcorder, or somebody remembers to save the replays on hacked wiis with infinite replays, both of which are rare. I have like, 2 matches from my most recent tourney, and none from the one before that. V.V

:005:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I've got a way to record matches, though it'd be low quality. Also, it'd all be WiFi. I'll record my next session with Disco, though it'll be about 45 minutes long. :laugh:

Shiri

Smash Chump
:yoshi: I don't like your sig as much as I like your double posting. >:3

Metatitan

Smash Master
:yoshi: I don't like your sig as much as I like your double posting. >:3
I tried to get the sig to show up on the first post but it wouldnt :(. And when i thought i was editing the post it turns out i double posted the same message but with a quote (which made my sig show). So yeah....

Top Bottom